McCARTHY: Dems May Want to ‘Change Their Leadership’ After Schumer’s Supreme Court ‘Threat’

Originally published at: McCARTHY: Dems May Want to ‘Change Their Leadership’ After Schumer’s Supreme Court ‘Threat’ | Sean Hannity

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy weighed-in Thursday on Chuck Schumer’s outrageous remarks aimed at the US Supreme Court; suggesting Democrats may want to “change their leadership” over his “inappropriate” threats.

I don’t think we should take this lightly… You have the leader of the Democrats in the Senate standing over the Supreme Court before they’re going to hear a case, threatening two new judges. Threatening them, being cheered by it, we’re so much better than that,” said McCarthy.

.@GOPLeader Kevin McCarthy on Schumer remarks: "I don't know if Democrats want to change their leadership over it." https://t.co/n1L6YBBe7X pic.twitter.com/YeKMe6NIER

— The Hill (@thehill) March 5, 2020

“It is a new low. It’s inappropriate. It goes beyond just an apology. Is that what he really meant? To take it to that level, it almost brings a threat to members of the Supreme Court. I don’t know if Democrats want to change their leadership over it,” he added.

Watch McCarthy’s comments above.