McCabe Officially Off the Hook

Look at these tears. Someone get me a tiny violin.

Guess the DEEEEP STATE wins again. :rofl:

Because no way Trump & Co would lie to their supporters.

1 Like

Trump sure is failing at draining the swamp along with his $1trillion deficits

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/banana-republic-judge-slammed-doj-for-stringing-along-mccabe-investigation-to-help-trump-politically/
Who woulda thunk it

2 Likes

McCabe going to get his pension back plus damages after everything is said and done.

1 Like

Soros controls all.

The Deep State wins again.

I have an indirect connection to a federal grand jury and for that court itā€™s happened once or twice in the past four years or so. ā€œNo true billā€ is a shockingly rare anomaly. Itā€™s like February 29th but not as regular. It almost never occurs.

cry moar consā€¦

gnash those teethā€¦

2 Likes

You have nothing

You canā€™t beat him.

Trump is Diogenes, still looking for an honest man to be the attorney general. Unfortunately there is no such thing as an honest attorney.

For this crime he isā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl:

How many impeachment attempts have yā€™all made? :grin: The biggest fish apparently got away? Do have any teeth left to grind? Too bad sooo sad. See you in November.:us:

McCabe is your consolation prize. Feeling consoled?

One and he was impeached.

We donā€™t care. He might even get impeached again. And we still wonā€™t care.My 401k is still rockin. But if it makes you feel better after his re-election, then do what you need to do. :+1:

McCabe deserves far longer then a few years for lying, DOJ is probably shooting for life in Gitmo for their attempted Coup.

Itā€™s all word play. lacked candor isnā€™t criminal while lying is. Same with Comey altering gross negligent which is a crime to extreme carelessness or something to that effect thatā€™s not a crime.

Even thou lacked candor is lying and extreme carelessness is gross negligent.

1 Like

Well, we all know what this means.

The conspiracy deepens.

3 Likes

Dammit. :thinking:

[insert meme]