McCabe Officially Off the Hook

And to think Papadopoulos was sentenced to 14 days in prison, 12 months of supervised release, and 200 hours of community service; he was also fined $9,500 for doing what McCabee done.

Why won’t Lord Trump step in and order the DOJ to prosecute?

It’s not official. The DoJ hasn’t announced it.

Well I guess if you know where the bodies are buried you get off.

did for scooter

Depends on what your definition of is is. Here’s $2,500, keep your doctor.

2 Likes

Neither was a lie to me… since I got both. But I know there were some people who didn’t… so To then, it was definitely not true.

Interesting timing to release this today. Distraction from the criticism for Barr interfering in the Stone case?

1 Like

The letter is in the opening post.

1 Like

You mean the one in the OP with the DOJ Logo from the U.S. Department of Justice?

It’s fake.
.WW, PHS

5 Likes

Brennan next, good luck Barr.

‘Yep. Yep I did.’

It will be interesting to see how long it will be until Trump speaks/tweets about this.
He has to be fuming.

Another massive fail by those that worship every word that Trump says. Let me guess, after all the years of crying about McCabe and frothing over locking him up, just like they did with Hillary… instead of questioning why they got conned so hard by Trump and Co, they’ll blame some imaginary DEEP STATE. Massive massive fail . LOL!

1 Like

Oh, a meme, isn’t that cute.

Whatever helps keep your mind off this massive fail. LOL

Irony. Still your President.

1 Like

You’re not very good at this.

1 Like

Massiver fail.

How do you figure this is a good thing? You do know McCabe admitted it, right?

Now we’re going to have to listen to @conan go on and on about how he was right. Again.

2 Likes

LOL whoosh… :rofl: