McCABE DENIED: FBI Blocks Release of Disgraced Deputy’s New Book

Originally published at: McCABE DENIED: FBI Blocks Release of Disgraced Deputy’s New Book | Sean Hannity

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe received some unwanted news from his former agency this week, with federal officials delaying the publication of his new book to ensure all the material is properly reviewed for public release.

According to the Washington Examiner, McCabe was “disappointed” by the indefinite delay; saying his President’s “attacks on me symbolize his destructive effect on the country as a whole.”

The book was initially scheduled for release in December but will likely be delayed into 2019.

“[T]he FBI’s review has taken far longer than they led me to believe it would. Having been singled out for irregular unfair treatment over the past year, I am concerned it could be happening again,” McCabe said in a statement.

McCabe was fired by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein earlier this year after he reportedly leaked sensitive material regarding Hillary Clinton’s email probe to the mainstream media.

h/t Washington Examiner