Maybe We Should Show Some Kindness Now

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for the dumb as ■■■■ people who voted for and still support Trump. I don’t care what their reasons for voting for him are. He is not only an incompetent fool and a pathological liar, but a danger to this country. Even the people working for him know this.

2 Likes

It’s ok bro. Calm the hell down.

Now I’m going feel bad if you like one of my posts.

1 Like

If I truly like it I will also say so with a comment. LOL

2 Likes

In the official response to Mueller’s indictment of the 13 Russians, Rosenstein stated that “no Americans had any knowledge of the operation listed in this indictment and that the operation had no impact on the outcome of the election”.

Is it impossible for liberals to keep up with facts, oh never mind I already know that answer and it’s… NO!

Dont misquote. Rosenstein said:

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge,”

Hes saying that in that indictment, they are not alleging that any americans had an involvement. That is much different than asserting no Americans had knowledge of operations. Those could come in separate indictments.

That pretty much sums up how I felt about Obama when he was elected. :wink:

Wow, beautiful post and well written Smyrna!

The Special Counsel was created because Comey got fired “due to the Russia thing”

Good thing you voted for trump

Sounds exactly like Trump

1 Like

That would depend on what party you’re backing.

1 Like

Open your eyes and admit that Trump is the anti thesis to “love” and all of the other platitudes you promote. Honestly your post sounds like a break up letter.

2 Likes

Ya, well Obama takes the cake on embarrassing the country. You can thank Obama for paving the way for Trump.

1 Like

Obama is respected worldwide by our allies and friends. Trump not so much. It’s your irrational frothing at the mouth about Obama that created trump

1 Like

Just be…you. There is only one Konssurvative in this world and no one gets the best of you as long as you are true to yourself.

2 Likes

:rofl: cool…

In what way do you feel Obama embarrassed the country? That’s not exactly how I remember those 8 years.

I get that you don’t like Trump. However, does Smyrna not have a point? Wouldn’t our country benefit from the brightest and best rather than those who fail miserably in the private sector so cannot possibly relate to the people they are supposed to serve?

2 Likes

No. Trump supporters should be kicked in the teeth…figuratively