MAXINE'S MISSION: Waters Vows Political 'PAYBACK' After 2018 Midterms

Originally published at: https://www.hannity.com/media-room/maxines-mission-waters-vows-political-payback-after-2018-midterms/

Firebrand Congresswoman Maxine Waters previewed her progressive agenda should the Democrats retake control of Congress next week; vowing political payback against Wall Street, the banks, and other opponents.

Waters was speaking to supporters this week when she pledged to take on her critics and other conservatives should she lead the House Financial Services Committee, saying “What I am going to do to you is fair. I’m going to do to you what you did to us."

“I have not forgotten you foreclosed on our houses,” she warned. “I have not forgotten that you undermined our communities.”

“What I am going to do to you is fair. I’m going to do to you what you did to us,” she pledged.

h/t The American Mirror

Maxine Waters: Leftist scumbag and all around vile person.

She fits perfectly in the DNC.

Told you all. This is about political payback…and forum libs laugh and ridiculed my comment.

Must say at least Maxine Waters is honest about her intentions even if most libs aren’t.

Actually she’s the kind of politician people claim to like.

Eat your peas, lib.

Isn’t “political payback” the exact reason why “some” voted for Trump? “Nefarious reasons” I believe was a motivating factor. Maybe that’s why some libs laughed when you made the comment.

I wouldn’t consider it political payback because to do so requires accepting the truncated, self serving sense of history that Waters exhibits here.

The Democrats have had knives ever at the ready for the backs of opposition long before the DNC went over the top Leftist in the last decade, before Tip O’Neil was bold enough for being immune for being called out on the “seriousness of the charges” and subsequent congressional investigation about same serious charges.

The great frustration has been how the Republicans have seemed to value getting along with Democrats rather than keeping campaign promises and confused that with being statesmen.

Acting presidential: dignified, collegial, proper? It has been tried.

Fighting back isn’t payback. Waters is deceitful to ack like it is and she’s likely depending on the ever convenient memories of her target audience to get away with it.

The Democrats have long had their daggers ever at the ready. 'Bout time the Republicans did too. Long past time in fact.