Maxine Waters is the new Chair of the House Financial Services Committee

This is fantastic. Maxine Waters will have the subpoena power in her new role. Finally the American people will get real oversight. I predict more whining by the cult.

Man as much as I don’t like Maxine Waters…45 and right wing militia should’ve left this woman alone. She’s going make their lives miserable.

LOL! good luck because this clap back is going to be epic.

Yeah, I think a lot of people in the trump admin will be finding lawyers between now and January.

I can’t wait to see that… LMAO!

1 Like

Maxine should be able to provide a few decent recommendations.

ok, that’s a good one. A real burn.

Democrat reps. don’t elect for PR, they elect the most experienced and ruthless politicians. We don’t see 99% of what goes on behind the scenes.

Hey, if she is who you want out there front and center representing your party, you certainly have my blessing.

Yes, the Chair of the House Financial Services Committee, we all know how “front and center” that is…

2 Likes

I’m sorry, there is just nothing positive about having this clown in any position of authority no matter how much partisan cheer it provides you with.

2 Likes

We said the exact same thing about fat donald but here we are.

3 Likes

Yes, we did…and now things are going to be that much better, aren’t they.

Yes, thanks to people that voted for that lying con man.

No argument there. Those who put Trump in the white house and those who elevated this idiot to the position she’ll now be in hold ALLL the blame for what’s to come.

Oh noes, not the blame. Will I have the word Trump tattooed on my forehead?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: well done libs! Excellent choice!

Trump tattooed on your forehead? No, but you, me, the liberals that just tossed the house to Pelosi and her ilk and everyone else will all have to stew in whatever â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  this devolves into over the next two years.

1 Like

Low IQ maxine. prolly can’t even spell subpoena, always be careful what you wish for @WuWei

Allan

1 Like

With Waters and Pelosi both in charge, they need a bunch of Nurse Ratchets on hand.

I’m good with it Allan. This is going to be a lot of fun.