Maxine Waters (D) Encourages Violence - Again

She isn’t calling for the overturning of our electoral process, like your psychopath did.

1 Like

Right. She is threatening the judicial system if they don’t give her the verdict she wants. The same judicial system addressing the “overturning of our electoral process”.

6 Likes

As I said I don’t agree with her. Cons are still supporting a psychopath.

And you still support a party that continues to openly encourage political violence after what happened on January 6th.

5 Likes

You don’t agree with her? :rofl::+1:t4:

3 Likes

No…just threatening the judicial system and due process.

On side note did anyone see where that home owner was coming home from work and BLM protestors had the street blocked? When he got out of his vehicle to explain to em he lives on that house…they shoved him He shoved back and cops arrested him.

So ■■■■ the police. They aren’t going to help you…in fact they would disarm you in heart beat if their masters tell em.

7 Likes

Judicial process…even worse.

2 Likes

Yeah…this call for violence is…wait for it…different…amirite?

3 Likes

Waters is a violent agitator.

She has earned the accolade.

4 Likes

There you cons go again. Black and white, black and white. You can’t understand somebody who denounces both.

Where did I say that I support her actions?

You just minimized an escalation.

5 Likes

Violence is likely even the jury gives a guilty verdict on all of the most serious counts.

If the jury fails to convict, I would not be surprised to see harassment and attacks against witnesses, lawyers, and jurors from the trial. We are already seeing similar cases:

3 Likes

You’re being hypocritical. Water’s rhetoric is worse than Trump’s.

5 Likes

I am not. She’s not in a position to be as dangerous as the former guy.

I do not support her actions, nor would I vote for her.

:rofl::+1:t4: She is now, she went there.

4 Likes

Indeed…

Condemnation is the obvious reaction to her viral statements…especially considering she’s a Rep.

At least take her committee assignments from her, the way they did Congresswoman Greene.

5 Likes

Could you please just focus on only lives that matter.

3 Likes