MAXINE UNHINGED: Rep. Waters Says Trump Should Be ‘Imprisoned and Placed in Solitary Confinement’

Originally published at: MAXINE UNHINGED: Rep. Waters Says Trump Should Be ‘Imprisoned and Placed in Solitary Confinement’ | Sean Hannity

Impeachment-obsessed Congresswoman Maxine Waters escalated her war-of-words with the White House Tuesday; demanding President Trump be imprisoned and “placed in solitary confinement.”

“I’m calling on the GOP to stop Trump’s filthy talk of whistleblowers being spies & using mob language implying they should be killed. Impeachment is not good enough for Trump. He needs to be imprisoned & placed in solitary confinement. But for now, impeachment is the imperative,” Waters tweeted.

I'm calling on the GOP to stop Trump's filthy talk of whistleblowers being spies & using mob language implying they should be killed. Impeachment is not good enough for Trump. He needs to be imprisoned & placed in solitary confinement. But for now, impeachment is the imperative.

— Maxine Waters (@RepMaxineWaters) October 1, 2019

Waters ditched her three-year-old Russia-Collusion narrative last week; telling reporters the Vice President and Attorney General are involved in the new “Ukraine Conspiracy.”

“They’re all involved. … First of all, we have seen that no matter what the president does, they come up with a kind of messaging to defend him. No matter what it is, none of them have had the courage, the patriotism, or the guts to stand up for what is right for our country. So I expect that Pence is part of this conspiracy to try to get Ukraine to do something in a fake investigation and come out with some dirt on Biden,” Waters said. “So I’m looking forward to that coming out in the hearings that will be done by the Judiciary Committee as they take up the impeachment resolution.”

“I know given what he’s done in the past that he’s guilty of being involved in either assisting Giuliani or doing other kinds of things to try and get the Ukraine and the president to come out with dirt on Biden,” she said, adding that Congress will “find out more information about him as the Judiciary Committee takes up the impeachment resolution” against Trump.

Read the full report here.