Mattis 'not aware' of North Korea taking any steps to denuclearize

Of course he hasn’t gotten the wall done yet.

His administration isn’t done yet finding new and better ways to seize the property of the folks who own land where the wall will go without paying them for it (typical Trump behavior on a federal scale).

That’s one of the things they’ve been doing while we’ve been mesmerized by the border controversy.

2 Likes

Last week:

Today:

The existence and risk of proliferation of weapons-usable fissile material on the Korean Peninsula; the actions and policies of the Government of North Korea that destabilize the Korean Peninsula and imperil United States Armed Forces, allies, and trading partners in the region, including its pursuit of nuclear and missile programs; and other provocative, destabilizing, and repressive actions and policies of the Government of North Korea continue to constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/presidential-message-congress-united-states-15/

3 Likes

Please don’t put next week. Extrapolation of this trend does not have a happy feeling

He telegraphed this a few days ago. What? He thinks he got a victory for some reason, handed North Korea their greatest propaganda victory ever and now he’s done.

That’s some spin. It’s not that it isn’t completed, its that Trump hasn’t STARTED the wall on the southern border. There is no plan for it, and not only is Mexico not paying for it, there isn’t even US funding for it. That’s why it’s never going to be built.

1 Like

Who didn’t see this coming though honestly

1 Like

About a third of the country.

People don’t realize, most con artists are awful judges of character. They think everyone is dumb.

1 Like

Got me on that point, should said which reasonable people didn’t see that coming

Seriously???

What alternate universe do you live in? :roll_eyes:

Did Trump announce that he had ended the North Korean threat?

Actually I stand corrected. There are a couple spots where they are putting up some new walls. Missed that in the last couple months.

He did. Yes.

1 Like

No. In reality, Trump is a president who stated, unequivocally:

“There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea.”

He is also the president who (today) called North Korea “an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States” in large part because of the “existence and risk of proliferation of weapons-usable fissile material on the Korean Peninsula” and that country’s “pursuit of nuclear and missile programs.”

So, sleep easy. I guess?

1 Like

Dats a gewd boy

Yep! The old “Trump is too stupid to grasp even the simplest of things” meme. As Trump supporters we are all too stupid to see just how Stupid Trump really is. LIBs are the smartest people in the room. yada; yada; yada.

Cut me a break. :roll_eyes:

Same old silly games…………

It seems like a straightforward question to me. I don’t see why you think this is some “silly game”.

shhhh…

you keep saying that and they may start doubting Fox.

man. so true.

and the marks still don’t realize that they’re marks.

i think there will be bits and pieces of walls and fences. they it’ll all get defunded and will eventually end up in a state of disrepair.

and we still won’t be holding business owners accountable for knowingly hiring illegals. you know, the reason they come here.

1 Like