Matt Gatz to file ethic charges against Pelosi

Because it does work.

Yes, Newsweek is wrong.

The House passed a “resolution of disapproval”, which is distinct from a censure, and considered significantly less severe of a reprimand.

Ok then…You sure cleared that up! Let’s give Pelosi the same resolution of disapproval. We could hang it up on her podium as long as she has the gavel!

I don’t think you guys have the votes for it.

Nope… it doesn’t.

Gaetz remains a clown.

If I were in Congress I would politely remind him of his actions of breaking into a SCIF and ordering pizza.

3 Likes

But next January when it finaly comes up for a vote we will.

:rofl:

You keep that faith alive.

Did you miss the clown show that was sitting behind Trump other night?

Who are you trying to BS here?

3 Likes

That was my first thought. I did hear this morning that she gets one of the official copies which is reserved. Don’t know if that is true.

Tearing up papers is petty. It isn’t illegal.

Breaking into a SCIF and ordering pizza is actually for real illegal.

The dude is a clown and the only reason that he is saying things like this is because he knows it isn’t going to go anywhere, but it allows him to. be on the radio and on TV and be a clown hero of the CEC and have people on the internet get riled up because of his clowndom.

Don’t beclown yourselves for this guy.

He doesn’t give a ■■■■ about any of this.

2 Likes

Your entire impeachment was nothing more then clown show.

And it seems to be backfiring too.

3 Likes

No… the impeachment was because there was a clear case of the President abusing the power of his office to pressure a foreign government to investigate a potential political rival by circumventing the normal channels of the State Department using his personal Lawyer and Eastern European Mobsters.

It isn’t my fault that people are cool with it.

4 Likes

Attention whore and nothing else.

Yeah OK man…you’re not going to convince me and I won’t you.

It’s over, you guys lost.

Biden will never be president.

2 Likes

I am fine with that actually.

As the GOP become more and more lawless and clownlike… try not to. go down that path with them.

I don’t believe the left is in any position to talk about lawlessness…not after what Obama administration done.

2 Likes

TDS filters ensure that conclusion.

Shrug.

2 Likes

Regarding the Gatz effort.

Drop it, dude. It’s as petty as “obstruction of (Dem) Congress”.

Time for the pettiness to stop.

Get some real work done.

3 Likes

So is Pelosi.

I guess this means you don’t think Pelosi did anything wrong?