Matt Gatz to file ethic charges against Pelosi

Setting up that retirement in January.

1 Like

Setting up? Pelosi is worth $120M. (But yes Congressional insider trading should be just as illegal as it is for you and me)

Can you ever have enough ice cream?

1 Like

I think they are trying to offset inflation. :thinking:

1 Like

Obamacare? Illegals cannot get health insurance through Obamacare.

[quote=“WuWei, post:294, topic:226546, full:true”]

For the record I absolutely agree that Pelosi has used her position to enrich herself and in a just society would be sitting in prison.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

It is specifically prohibited in the law itself.

2 Likes

Prohibiting this kind of ■■■■ is an area of broad bipartisan agreement; it follows, then, that nothing will be done about it.

Now, if one party could effectively polarize this issue (which would probably require its members to abstain from it), something might happen.

1 Like

So do they check their ID? What if they don’t have one? According to Dims it is racist to expect them to have ID.

1 Like

They are thorough verifying your identity.

How with no ID?

No ID no insurance.

Okay thanks.

Are immigrants that come here illegally and then giving a promise to show summons the released, considered here legally? Or waiting on an asylum claim considered here legally?

Asylees yes.

The former has no status

Immigrants with the following statuses qualify to use the Marketplace:
Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR/Green Card holder)
Asylee
Refugee
Cuban/Haitian Entrant
Paroled into the U.S.
Conditional Entrant Granted before 1980
Battered Spouse, Child and Parent
Victim of Trafficking and his/her Spouse, Child, Sibling or Parent
Granted Withholding of Deportation or Withholding of Removal, under the immigration laws or under the Convention against Torture (CAT)
Individual with Non-immigrant Status, includes worker visas (such as H1, H-2A, H-2B), student visas, U-visa, T-visa, and other visas, and citizens of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands, and Palau
Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
Deferred Enforced Departure (DED)
Deferred Action Status (Exception: Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is not an eligible immigration status for applying for health insurance)
Lawful Temporary Resident
Administrative order staying removal issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Member of a federally-recognized Indian tribe or American Indian Born in Canada
Resident of American Samoa

There is no cause for granting asylum in Central or South America.

1 Like

Quite a number are being granted credible fear status. Each immigration judge has well over a thousand cases in backlog and can adjudicate one to two per day.

Asylum is just amnesty masquerading as lawful policy. I’m surprised some of you can defend it with a straight face.

2 Likes

There is no cause for granting asylum in Central or South America.

She’s a liar…

1 Like