Matt Gaetz under federal investigation for relationship with underaged girl

Does anyone like McCarthy?

No, he is the Ted Cruz of the House.

Gaetz could literally contend for the presidency if he doesn’t go to jail. That’s how ■■■■ ed up the GOP is right now.

3 Likes

It’s now the Twitter, CEC, reality show party.

And now the ex GF and former Capitol Hill staffer is a cooperating witness.

AR-210509981.jpg&MaxH=400
Her name is Ginger Luckey.
And I think that it won’t be long until she is on the market again.

He may be facing allegations of sex trafficking of a minor, but Rep. Matt Gaetz still has his eye on a 2024 presidential bid — as long as former President Donald Trump does not decide to run. https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1397702557678673920

Cripes. This guy?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Bless his little heart

2 Likes

Is that what this road show is all about?

Here is a seriously weird story.

Gaetz was going to buy a yacht but the deal fell through when the money for it went missing. They claim that they are victims of financial crimes.

Really strange.

Cough payoff cough

2 Likes

I got one! Maybe. Seems seprate from the other accusations though, but i’m still skeptical of those. After all the Mueller/Cohen/Avenatti/Trump stuff, I don’t really believe much leak hype.

And? 
Has nothing to do with the sex crime allegations against Gaetz. Other than offering to helping to obtain a pardon.

"Alford allegedly presented Gaetz’s father, Don Gaetz, with a proposal, according to court documents and the source familiar with the matter. Alford allegedly offered to help the congressman secure a Presidential pardon if his father contributed $25 million to a fund to help locate and secure the release of someone referred to as R.L in court documents.

It has been previously reported that Don Gaetz was asked to fund an effort to locate Robert Levinson, a former FBI agent kidnapped in Iran."

1 Like

And there is also the unspoken question as to why Gaetz might need a pardon in the first place?

1 Like

Lol.

Gaetz is a silver spooner. That checks out.

What is descried in that article isn’t an extortion attempt as Gaetz called it.

Gaetz may be in a bit of trouble

If this reporting is correct
 his old buddy Greenberg ratted him out.

1 Like

Mr. Gee served as one of the lead prosecutors in the successful conviction in 2020 of a former Navy commander at GuantĂĄnamo Bay, Cuba, who covered up a fight with a commissary worker who was found dead in the bay.

Didn’t know A few Good Men was a reality show.

Matt Gaetz can no longer practice law in Florida.

He didn’t pay his dues.

It looks like Gaetz really was a target of an extortion attempt.

Meanwhile Democrats continue to glorify violent pedophiles.

1 Like