Mathematician says End of election night mathematically impossible

But the mathematician said they were all 5.5555 and then proceeded to use the binomial theorem to predict the odds of all eleven of them being that exact number, 5.5555, to be astronomically low. That calculation is based on the exact 5.5555 number recurring 11 times.

Never mind that he waded through data to find time increments in each of those precincts that gave him what he was looking for.

3 Likes

Is this crap ever going to end?

3 Likes

I did. The video was about 3 minutes. He wasn’t going to convince anyone in that short of time. I wasn’t because I couldn’t fully understand.

I suggest he put on a longer video with deep dive of explanation. Pretend he is defending a PhD thesis. Share data files. Not a screenshot of excel. Gimme a break!

We agree on this topic. Guess I should have made that more clear.

When you can not dispute the facts, attack the source.

Well if you peg the average age of a Trump** supporter at 45 years old and the average life expectancy in the US at 78.54 years.

Then you have about 33 and a half years to go.
.WW

I’m not going to make it.

Did you read my refutation of “the facts”? I didn’t attack the source.

1 Like

Provided they don’t then indoctrinate their offspring.

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Or you © yours.

I’m not hopeful.

1 Like

Beatings will continue until morale improves.

Fulton County is heavily DEM. Trump only managed to get 26% of the vote there. It is interesting the mathematician picked a small number of precincts with very few voters to make his case. He pointed to a website supposedly showing hundreds more samples. Not surprising, I got page not found when attempting to link to it. And as Borgia points out the samples shown on the OP attachment don’t equal 5.5555. The probability of exactly 5.55555% across samples is pretty remote, but then again, the number of voters in those precincts was very small. With that small number of samples, the 5.55555% might be remote, but the numbers Borgia shows, when rounded to 5.6% aren’t that highly improbable, again given the small number of voters in those precincts and given that the vast majority of them voted for Biden in a Bluer than Blue county.

Has the Russia Collusion Delusion really gone away? I’m guessing this will be front and center for a good portion of Biden’s term.

1 Like

The libs and never trumpers are determined not to listen.

Hands firmly over ears and eyes shut. :crazy_face:

So it is your assertion states executive and judicial branches can arbitrarily change election laws/ rules without the state legislatures?

2 Likes

When you can’t understand or support the math, just post anything.

1 Like

When the facts aren’t there, find a source that has no concern for facts.

1 Like

Abd when you can’t dispute the refutation, you completely ignore it…

yep.

none of this is true.