Massive sections of the wall being built rapidly?

So Obama builds it and you thank him for it? Trump builds it and it’s racist?

Interesting.

1 Like

I’m a liberal.

Send in your contributions because you’re paying for it.

Find a quote of mine that says that or stop pathetically trying to attach views to me

Withstanding his hyperbole, 69 miles of wall in critical areas and the re-built sections of wall are a good thing.

Not needed… The US Military (mostly their kids) are paying for it… Just ask McConnell…

1 Like

Question marks. You did thank Obama for building a wall. Shall I try to found a post of you calling Trump racist towards Latinos because of his immigration policies? Naw, let’s just assume.

Then I wasn’t referring to you. :wink:

I know, I’m just reiterating my political stance randomly.

1 Like

You would if you want the claim to have any credibility

1 Like

Pull what off? Build some wall where it makes sense?

That was never the issue…

Oh wow…the tune had changed.

1 Like

Do try to keep up and you won’t have so many.

No it hasn’t

Only if you live in a fantasy world.

I think we both know it’s credible, whether I do or not.

I’ll just point out once again (since “the wall” tends to get so much focus) that a wall isn’t really going to do all that much to deter illegal immigration. Oh, it might slow someone down 5 minutes while they climb a wall. Or there might be cottage industries set up in Mexico to dig tunnels under the wall, fly people over the wall, or take people in boats around the wall. It’s just going to change how long it takes them to get here and what path they take.

Until politicians are willing to start fining the hell out of companies that are hiring illegal immigrants, the tide will continue. That’s the thing that most of the Trump crowd seems to be missing in all this.

“Build the wall” may make a nice slogan that is easy to repeat in rallies, but it’s not going to do jack ■■■■ to actually address the problem.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes it has:

8 Likes

Oh I see. He was projecting

1 Like