Massive Protests in Europe Over Covid Shutdowns!

Okay, whataboutism it is

You are right. Allow me to correct:

“failed attempt at violent insurrection”.

lol… nothing different.

there was no attempted insurrection to fail. a protest got out of control and a relative few of the protesters rioted. thats it. nothing more.

3 Likes

In other words, you are minimizing the incident, in much the same way my side minimizes the BLM violence.

The riot part did not involve the President unless you fantasize that Trump and the Bison man worked together.
We have images of the entire Dem leadership bowing out of unity with BLM, so if you want to play that game….

3 Likes

The part where Trump tried to use the VP to stop the peaceful transfer of power- while his rioters stormed the capitol to do the same. Sure Yeah.

minimizing? it was a riot. thats not minimizing, thats factual. calling it any sort of insurrection is hyperbolic mouth breathing frenzy

3 Likes

Turn off left wing TV man.

2 Likes

Wow. Conspiracy theory capitol.

3 Likes

The WHO organization warned months ago we were 4-5 mutations away from a vaccine resistant strain of covid, if this isn’t it it’s obviously getting there.

3 Likes

I find the timing to be highly suspect. Too early with the crumbs of data they reported for anything other than authoritarian hype.

The variants…like Delta…will not make people more sick. It will be case count Monopoly.

1 Like

Failed violent insurrection, if you please

They didn’t run them off the objective?

hyperbolic mouth breathing frenzy

1 Like

Not true. Lie.