MASS REVOLT: Boston Considers Giving NON-US CITIZENS Voting Rights | Sean Hannity

Further there is the simple act of having a “municipal elections” only voter registration list that is completely separate from County-State-Federal election registration Rolls.

My answer was implied, as I focused only on Federal government elections. They can elect the President of Mexico to their city council for all I care, that wouldn’t surprise me, or Germany’s Merkel or that moron who leads Canada.

I find it hilarious that you libs think you are clever and that we don’t see right through your nonsense. Yes yes you are desperate to deflect into state rights we get it and why. /eyeroll

Your real deflection is duly noted.

You have just completed another real deflection while falsely accusing me off a deflection.

That is hilarious.

I answered your questions, yet you deflect from answering mine using your false accusations.

Why not just answer?

Why do you not just answer my questions?

:thinking:

So is that a yes or a no on whether you believe in States Rights?

Once more, maybe you can actually answer rather than jump into ‘libs are bad’ deflection mode.

Do you believe in States Rights?

Do you believe that City Council members should be answerable to and representative of all of their district constituents?

Do you feel people LEGALLY living in a city who are significantly supporting the city they live in, with their LEGAL businesses and LEGAL taxes paid and their LEGAL payment of City licenses and City permits should be shut out from having any say in how the City operates?

Just three simple little questions.

No reason to fear them.

:rofl:

This is like a rotting sausage of bigoted talking points.

Don’t screw up our ■■■■■■■■ country, @Yossarian!

If you work hard and apply yourself I’m sure you will figure it out.

Another DEFLECTION by you…Woo Hoo!

:laughing:

Obviously you DO NOT even remotely believe in States Rights.

Based on your DEFLECTIONS I a promulgating, if you were being honest and not hiding from the questions I asked, you no doubt don’t feel constituents deserve their elected council members to answer to and represent them.

Based on your deflections and the way you are hiding from my simple questions I can’t help but deduce that you don’t think legal residents of a city should reap any benefits from or have any say in the way the community where they live is administered.

Ayup.

It is all figured out.

:wink:

1 Like

I believe in States Rights when it’s in furtherance of something I believe in. Otherwise, I have no use for them.

Okie Dokie

:smile:

Just how would that work? Would they be required to be residents of Boston? I’ll give you credit for knowing where I am going with this.

1 Like

I can only go by how it is working in cities in other states.

As far as I know there is no point by point plan on record yet there in Boston.

But in other places it has been that the people who are not citizens but are legally resident in the city, with this permission, must register for voting in municipal elections only, and prove their age, their legal status in the US, their legal residency in the city in question, and prove they have no disqualifying reasons for not being eligible to vote, such as felony convictions etc.

Only n Kalifornia BUT, many like me are ready to take back the republic

Spoken like a true blue sheeptard. You are insane. That is foreign interference in our election. What all you insane deranged people are investigating Trump for right now in this never ending “collusion investigation” when there is not even a law regarding collusion. You made this ■■■■ up. Hell no

That is not “foreign interference” in our Federal, State or any County elections.

You have no clue what you are posting about regarding the Boston Council plans, NO FREAKING CLUE.

You are also clueless as to what is covered within the scope of the order given to Special Counsel Robert Mueller for his ongoing investigation.

Tell you what, when Mueller’s probe matches the same amount of time that Special Counsel Kenneth Starr spent investigating President Clinton, 4 1/2 years, or reaches the amount of time and effort Republicans have spent investigating Hillary Clinton JUST FOR BENGHAZI, 4 years and 33 separate hearings then we can talk “never ending”.

Oh, also, I do so love your ever so colorful and over the top attempts to insult me and others of the same opinion as me.

Too funny they are. Here you call me a “sheeptard” and call me an “insane deranged” person but it is you who are stunningly clueless regarding the facts on what is being considered in Boston and what is really happening with the Mueller probe.

Too funny indeed!

:laughing:

'Merica

1 Like

No doubt they are of that ilk.

:wink: