MASS REVOLT: Boston Considers Giving NON-US CITIZENS Voting Rights | Sean Hannity

The city of Boston is considering a new proposal that would allow legal immigrants who aren’t United States citizens the right to vote throughout the city, with council members holding meetings this week to find ways to make local elections “more inclusive.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/mass-revolt-boston-considers-giving-non-us-citizens-voting-rights/

Good for Council President Andrea Campbell, with this proposal she is promoting, it would be a positive thing for the City of Boston should it get approved.

There is a set of hurdles that it must navigate before it is passed, but i don’t think they are insurmountable.

Of course the Right Wingers and Donny Deplorable Dummy types will have conniption fits at any such proposal. Some will no doubt see this as a major threat to our Republic and our Federal Voting rights, which in no way would those be negatively impacted.

From the article linked in the OP-
"Campbell’s order for a hearing says Boston has more than 190,000 foreign-born residents, which represents 28 percent of the city population. It also says non-U.S. citizens paid $116 million in state and local taxes and generated over $3.4 billion in spending according to a 2015 city report,” writes Boston.com.

The order would permit legal permanent residents, DACA-recipients, green card holders, and valid visa holders the ability to vote throughout Boston in local races."

The article in Boston.com actually says “municipal races”.

I see no problem with this.

1 Like

Seriously, do they get any more f***d up in the head than you?

1 Like

are you hoping for another Muslim mayor so they can screw things up badly, like they did in Dearborn and London? Is that your wishful thinking? Perhaps another sanctuary city? Why don’t you just move back to your Muslim sh**hole country instead of screwing up ours?

Odds these people will illegally vote in congressional and presidential elections? Odds Dem’s want them to?

I am not so afflicted.

But hey, thanks for asking.

:hugs:

0 and 0

There is absolutely no reason to think either of those will occur.

Neither do I.

It has already been done in this country without any real evidence that the municipal voters crossed over to State or Federal voting.

So much unnecessary anger and hostility mixed with the xenophobic bigotry on display in your post.

So sad for you!

1 Like

#trumpsAmerica

1 Like

Sad but so true!

Do you believe in States Rights?

Do you believe that City Council members should be answerable to and representative of all of their district constituents?

Do you feel people LEGALLY living in a city who are significantly supporting the city they live in, with their LEGAL businesses and LEGAL taxes paid and their LEGAL payment of City licenses and City permits should be shut out from having any say in how the City operates?

Do so love the hair on fire hyperbole of these types of threads.

“MASS REVOLT”. :laughing:

One city in one state has a majority of council members (7 out of 13) supporting this proposal and it is somehow labeled “MASS REVOLT”.

Too rich!

lol

I clearly asked about these people then illegally voting in our House, Senate, and Presidential elections. You deflected. Yep that about covers it.

No deflection at all. (Read the thread.)

I clearly responded to your question. (Read the thread.)

Then I asked my own questions.

Thank you very much!

More pow’r to 'em if they can pull it off. Even a donkey can be extended voting rights city/state. Where the rubber meets the road is when the donkey tries to vote in a federal 'lection. I’ll bet among other things the republicans are going to tighten the screws as never before in 2020 when it comes to donkeys voting.

Anyway, the dems have never had a plan to import illegal aliens so as to pad to voting rolls.

As long as there are some sort of safeguards to damn well make sure they don’t get a ballot with federal offices (and if it’s a city doing this) no state wide offices as well. I’m good with it.

1 Like

Ayup.

Simplest way to initially insure that is to never mix municipal elections with State or Federal election periods and or election days.

zz[quote=“Blueslegend, post:15, topic:6673, full:true”]

I clearly asked about these people then illegally voting in our House, Senate, and Presidential elections. You deflected. Yep that about covers it.
[/quote]

Did you get a chance to see the error of your accusation?

If you did are you ready to answer my questions?