Mass murder in Orange County, California

People with guns kill people… lots of people. Since it is an effective killing tool. Far more effective than a knife.

Fire.
Effective

Scary stuff. I have no doubt the sjw wing of the party would implement their social point system if they could.

Yes, guns are not necessarily the biggest threat for mass murder. The Nice truck attack killed 86 and injured 458:

A similar attack with a rental pickup truck killed 8 and injured 11 others in Manhattan:

And I’d trade that reality any day and twice on mass murder Saturdays.

Because their overall homicide rates are a fraction of ours. Imagine that.

Russia has had a much higher homicide rate that the US in spite of severe restrictions on gun ownership dating back to the Soviet era. Homicide rates have dropped in recent years with a rise in gun ownership and less restrictive laws. For more information see:

If I didn’t keep mine locked in a safe I’m sure they would kill me and my family in our sleep.

1 Like

So to you, lives don’t matter, only the means of taking lives matters. That’s kind of awkward for a bumper sticker motto don’t you think?

Who’s the mental health community?

No, but someone else in you family may find it and use it improperly, possibly resulting in death. It’s good it’s locked in a safe.

Sounds a little inaccessible in an emergency though.

Seems like you have a predicament.

“Someone else …” That would be like a person, right?

Yes. Nobody really believes guns are alive. You really have to think outside the box.

So you keep all your firearms securely locked in a safe?

Another false conclusion.

Perhaps you don’t understand maths. To me, lives do matter, which is why I’d choose a reality with a homicide rate of 1 per 100,000 rather than 4 or 5 per 100,000.

the people who used to commit nutcases to institutions

That’s it! As the old bumper sticker said “When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns”.

Oh, Ronald Reagan. You should have just said so. We already knew he emptied the asylums.

Repeat after me
People kill people, people kill people using bombs, knives, crowbars, cars, trucks, ball bats, rocks, feet, fists, and firearms.

You forgot via the medium of paper cuts.