Masking for Evah!

i agree

they said it take at least 5 yrs

took a business savvy get-it-done type to make that happen, vs a 50 yr in politics politician in twilight

you should thank him

Yes, what’s the point of getting vaccinated if you still have to wear a mask. And you can’t trust any stats from Cal. It’s politics with the help of the nurses union…

1 Like

It would be better if Biden did.

2 Likes

But the vaccine doesn’t work and apparently is killing more people than the virus itself…

Thanks Trump!

1 Like

So I guess that means Biden is now the one on a murderous rampage? And you chose to remain silent? How does that make you feel?

That is not true. Spent years over there. Yes some wear them saying they are worn by pretty much everyone is not factual at all. For example:

“While masks were worn by the general public before this, it was not as widespread as the post suggests. Reuters Beijing Bureau Chief, Ryan Woo, has lived in China for 4 years. He said that while some people chose to wear masks before COVID-19, this was mostly during winter when colds were common or if pollution levels were high.”

It’s not Biden’s vaccine… remember

Good lord dude. That’s pretty lame. You’re ok with Biden pushing poison because he didn’t create the poison? That’s bizarre. If you don’t mind me sayin.

Such a weird argument going on here.

One side of the mouth says Trump is great for the vaccine. The other side says the vaccine is bad.

The “vaccine” is doing exactly what it is supposed to.

1 Like

It is. I got my shot. I’m not making the claims that Purple is. I’m just letting him confuse himself.

1 Like

oh it works

otherwise the federal govt wouldn’t be sending people door to door to make sure they got the trump vaccine

there are still some people who think the flu vax is bad

what can ya do

OK, they censored one person, but you said “all”. Was it all, or are you just exaggerating?

And there are people that say the measles vaccine is bad. That doesn’t stop schools from requiring students have the vaccine in order to attend.

Get your shot and let them get the flu if that’s what they want.

I’m not confused.

The vaccine works as intended. And was generated under Trumps watch.

I’m just seeing conservatives twist themselves into pretzels over it…

Mandatory won’t pass legal muster for a provisional emergency authorization, would need to have full FDA approval first.

1 Like

Full approval is probably only a few months out. Will you support mandatory vaccinations then?

So what should Biden do? He’s been trying to convince the 30 percent to get vacinated for 6 months. They are not interested. Maybe it’s time to admit it and move on?

Nobody has a right to inject somebody with a foreign substance who does not want to be injected with it. If somebody gets Covid at this point, it’s on them. I’m not worrying for them. Nobody should.