Mask independence day!

Good for you. Did you “mask shame” them? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

lockdowns and masks

two watershed mandates that the dictator loving left now knows they can exploit

2 Likes

Our enemies also know something they can exploit.

1. Americans unwillingness to act for common good if it inconvenient them in anyway.
  2. Americans extremely gullible to charismatic and tough talking snake oil salesman. They throw out all they believe in and jump in head first.
  3. Americans dependency on religious leaders for political guidance.
1 Like

Common good is Marxist.

If that is what you want.

Common good my ass.

2 Likes

Right on schedule! You guys are predictable.

I m sitting in a pizza place at a big airport…

Fully vaccinated but wearing the stupid mask anyway on the plane because it’s required…laughing at the announcement to “please social distance when deplaning”…like I haven’t been within 6 feet of people in a circle all around me the entire flight???

The masks are simply theater, Rand Paul was right. If you wanna wear one wear one…that’s your business…I ve been complying for 15 months, I ve been vaccinated…enough!

2 Likes

How do I say this politely…

That’s a ridiculous comparison.

2 Likes

And pathetic.

1 Like

lol

how cute

i admire your restraint

Thank you for your politeness. I have to disagree with your assessment. Requiring masks from spreading or getting virus during pandemic is quite the same as requiring gloves to prevent transmission of germs.

and that is complete nonsense

you know what saves us from our enemies?

doing everything the WHO says/recommends

lol

People wanna wear a mask…that’s their choice. It doesn’t effect me one way or the other. I watched a guy get on a plane this morning in something that looked like a damn hazmat suit. Good for him if he feels better no problem.

Most of us have done everything we ve been asked to do since February and certainly March 2020. We’ve lost work, income, God only knows how far behind our kids are given the child abuse of not sending them to school. Our people have missed weddings, proms, graduations, funerals…

I strikes me the last thing lefties want is to give up the control the virus gives them. The mask is the last symbol of that control. Libs used the virus to make significant structural changes in our schools, businesses, elections…Enough!

If you wanna wear a mask I respect your choice…If a business or someone in their home requires a mask i wi choose whether to enter that establishment or not. I wear one on airplanes because I can’t get on otherwise.

For the most part i’m a fully vaccinated free American and I expect you to respect my choice not to wear one of those masks anymore than absolutely necessary.

7 Likes

beautiful. good post

hope everyone reads it

2 Likes

Point by point.

1- Do you seriously think with everything the people of this country have sacrificed over the last year and a half we have shown an “unwillingness to sacrifice for the common good.”? The most polite way I can think of to say this is that is one of the silliest statements I ve ever read.

2- Which snake oil salesman are you talking about?
(Now I know you mean Trump)…you certainly could be just as easily discussing Fauci who’s the man who provided the guidance (and apparently the funding for the lab in China)…or are you talking about Biden who used the virus as his running mate. I think you can make the argument that Trump actually did the work and put the program in place, Biden just needed to not screw it all up (like he has at the border and with Keystone and everything else he’s touched).

3- Americans dependence on religious leaders???
Hell most of us have been going to church on line if not at all. I really don’t know what you mean here but a healthy dose of the teachings of the Bible never hurt anyone.

6 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Right on schedule? You mean right after you posted? :thinking:

1 Like
  1. Cloth masks don’t protect the wearer from being infected.

2. Wearing gloves does not prevent the spread of germ (or viruses.)

I have noticed a much larger amount of people going maskless just this past week, fingers crossed some variant doesn’t come in and undo all the progress.