MARRIED NC Senate Candidate dimocrat cal cunningham Sexting With Wife of Military Veteran

So not a ■■■■■■■■ story after all.

1 Like

he’s done.

Seems like a weird idea that someone would have gone that far out on a limb to show screenshots of the texts if they were just made up.

Anyways, North Carolina began their early voting with ballots going out on September 4th. I wonder if any of the people who already voted would have changed their vote knowing these new details about their candidate??

likely not. cunningham was a proven hypocrite before this, and leftists don’t care.

I really have to laugh at this.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Record cold in the Midwest

laugh all you want, he’s done.

Oh now we’re supposed to care?

Lol no.

of course you don’t. he’s done, complete hypocrite on too many issues

Such a scandal. He should run for President.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: General Off-Topic Slop from Various Threads +fd

Was trump the topic here?

Of course not.

But there were several mentions or implications.

It’s ____day.

Despite best efforts to the contrary, no.

It is not about Republicans, to be sure.

But:

H
Y
P
O
C
R
I
S
Y

is ALWAYS relevant when ad hominen attacks are being hurled at a candidate.

If a person turn a blind to their own candidates moral failings, such person has no business hurling attacks at another candidates moral failings.

I dismiss the attacks against Cunningham with utter contempt, as those hurling them have defended the same type of thing Republican candidates and thus are guilty of rank hypocrisy.

2 Likes
Mod Note

Can’t take a hint. Right, it’s not about the President, so stop trying to make it about him.

What is the ad homine attack. First you said this was all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and how dare you bring it up when there is no corroborating evidence. As though it really mattered,‘he didn’t do it, how dare you allege he did it.’ It is your first premise is that ‘it is really bad if he would have done it, but he didn’t do it, I’ve googled it a couple of times, and it is all false’. Then you are given evidence after evidence that this is true, and now the truth is somehow turned into ‘ad hominem attacks’.

Then you turn to talk about hypocrisy changing the subject to someone else, you and the Democrats turn to Trump. This NC guy is obviously having an affair, in office, and texting someone else;s wife as a politician, like right now. Hypocrisy is caring about someone moral failings while ignoring somebody else’s moral failings. Now, since Trump turned to politics in 2015, is there any record of his doing adultery since he has run for President? Has Trump sextexted somebody since he began running for office? As far as I know, all his adultery was well before he began running. Now Mark Sanford he did his adultery thing while in office, and Republicans didn’t support him after that,he was out of politics and he didn’t have a big Republican following when he tried to reenter. Larry Craig didn’t run for reelection after being exposed as a hypocrite, Republicans didn’t vote for him. On the other hand this guy is doing this while running for office. Clinton did his thing while in office. I wouldn’t support Trump if he was doing this while in office.

3 Likes

It was in response to a poster who tried to make it about trump. But I see their post was taken care of. I will probably delete my response to avoid any further confusion.

1 Like

As a Republican.

2 Likes

well, i personally don’t care, but that does not change the fact that here, in nc, he’s done.