Mark Burnett told me that I don’t use the N Word

Yeah… when are those black folks gonna catch a break. I mean… why the hell don’t we set aside some government contracts for them, or let them in schools with lower test scores, or hell… we ought to allow them to have their own caucus in Congress… and special groups in every major company where they can segregate themselves away from the oppressors.

Those poor black people. When in the hell will they catch a break?

Yeah. You always do your part too.

honestly, we’re just watching for the people that downplay it by saying stuff just like what you’re saying.

no one thinks that other bad stuff hasn’t happened. they just don’t use that stuff to deflect.

1 Like

its not that hard work when its against you people.

1 Like

You exploit black peoples’ historical memory just to get votes. No one else has been stuck in memories of slavery or subsequent persecutions. You got your hands around the black man’s neck and you won’t let go. He is your guaranteed vote. Everyone else who has been enslaved and persecuted has moved on… because you dont have them herded onto city ghettos where you can manage them.

1 Like

man, that’s like word for word what is heard on Fox and Rush.

1 Like

though im sensing a dash of Tucker Carlson

1 Like

They must read my posts.

ATTENTION:
Rush…and others on Fox… feel free to borrow my ideas.

it’s the only explanation.

“Trump might be on tape saying the N-word”.

Proper response : “That’s disgusting. He should be ashamed”.

Trump fan response in this thread : “The N-word isn’t that bad. Other people say it. Maybe we SHOULD say it. Other people have been oppressed in America and around the world. Really it’s black’s fault this is even a thing at all. I wish we could say it more!”

7 Likes

very good summation of a 500+ thread. well done

1 Like

That’s pretty much it.

I mean it’s bad to say but how can you help it? It’s just like when you hit your knee against the corner of a table. Not okay, but excusable.

The type of “facts” this thread is based on:

A complete fabrication, from all witnesses.

No this thread is based on Trump saying he had Mark Burnett call him to tell him he never said the N word. I posted this thread because that tweet was monumentally stupid.

Trump felt the need to post that because Omarosa said that he said and released audio of aides discussing how to spin the tape if it came out.

Then Sarah Sanders gets on national TV and states that she cannot guarantee that Trump isn’t on tape saying the N word.

Lastly this is important because white people should not be saying the n word period. Especially not someone who is the president.

Get it?!

Yes. It is an implied accusation because aides discussed what to do in the contingency of something coming out of which there is no evidence of its existence.

Hey guys Trump says Mark Burnett called and said there is no tape of him saying it so…be cool!

There is no audio tape available for us to listen to at the moment. Correct. I also never said there was.

However I can assume that between Trumps stupid tweet, aides discussing the possibility (why else would they discuss this if they didn’t think he was capable), Sarah Sanders not able to guarantee he didn’t say it and his history commenting on black and brown people…I think it’s a safe assumption that he said it.

Now we wait for the tapes :joy:

No dude. It’s the Democrats’ fault. The oppressors and the oppressed have been every nationality and color. But only the People who the Democrats target are still feeling oppressed.

Katrina Piersen losing her ■■■■ at Fox News. Lol!