Mark Burnett told me that I don’t use the N Word

Not sure why people don’t always trust women when they accuse men.
#CarolynBryant.

Can you post pictures of fields full of Italian slaves picking cotton and other crops or being whipped by their masters?

Again nasty stuff happened all the time in the past.
We get better than we were.
We created laws and advance as a society.

Every culture and race and gender and religion has been hurt for who they are from others.

If we had actually pictures of the Inquisition? or the Witch Trials would that help?

Stop your support for a racist president.

Is it numbers you want? Or brutality?

Even ■■■■■■■ Cervantes was a galley slave.

@CaughtInTheMiddle seems to think they mean something.

it’s really not even hard, is it? slow pitch softball.

Is the oppression of Asians in their home countries and in the US the reason they do so poorly in school?

Trying to divert from chattel slavery to the occasional hardship done to a single or a few members of a particular ethnic group. Ain’t gonna work.

Seriously? :rofl:

I think the question is whether Guccifer 3.0 behind this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

here’s the church (and the girls) that the terrorist group (the KKK) bombed in the 1963. hell, that was after i was born. three of them were 14yo and one was 11yo.

Ole George (Central Government) Wallace even had to send the National Guard in.

here are the KKK guys (who never used the N word) that bombed the church…

i watch very closely to see who downplays it and what debating tactics they use. very interesting really.

Its usually the same members in thread after thread too.

like clockwork

To the individuals who must move on and decide if they will be victims or survivors, it makes no difference where they suffered the injustices and how many suffered. That matters to those who would have been party to the oppressors. It affects how much self guilt they have. And it also matters to those who want to build a voting block based on victims. More is better.

Few are willing to face your distortions and subsequent accusations.

The oppression of black people in this country didn’t end in 1965. In some cases it still hasn’t.

And like clockwork, someone will post that picture of the black guy sitting with whip scars on his back, or of a lynching, while ridiculing anyone who posts evidence of atrocities occurring to others. You did your part.