Marjorie Talor Greene - "I am filing articles of impeachment on President-Elect Joe Biden"

:rofl::rofl:

That was funny.

2 Likes

Of course there is, the conspiracies are just bigger and better.

1 Like

Did she say what the charges would be?

You are free to adopt any term you like, you can call oranges lemons I won’t stand in your way.

Won’t change the fact that there is no meaning behind it beyond your own

1 Like

It has the same exact meaning.

2 Likes

Was that your emotions responding? Is there some sort of emotional attachment I should know about?

You do understand every engagement we have is when YOU initiate it with a slight. I would think being attorney one would evidently learn…but again I’m not surprised.

Rep.Greene is simply applying the same standard the Dems did today. They established the precedent, why shouldn’t it apply to J’Biden?

2 Likes

I don’t think it matters.

This does not matter period, the GOP does not control the House

And this is why impeachment sucks. Now it has become a weapon of revenge.

I must have missed it. Did Biden’s rhetoric inspire his supporters to rampage and riot in the Capitol?

What’s president Biden done?

Biden is too old and sleepy to have inspiring rhetoric. Only Trump is Great enough to do that.

Does she. . .understand how Congress works?

Nope…still your own personal echo chamber.

1 Like

It started as an honest question let’s not derail the thread…best we let em carry on

I don’t know, man, that Corn Pop story he told brought tears to my eyes.

2 Likes

Should be the promise of $2K to the voters of Georgia. J’Biden stood at a podium and said if you want a $2,000.00 check you better vote Democrat. Isn’t that the description of a bribe? Bribery is against the law.

2 Likes

So it’s not exactly the same or even remotely the same.

She should pace herself. Eventually her act will get old.

1 Like