Mariupol is a shaping up as a showdown between Azov and Putin

at least when Israel bomb a civilian building they have the balls to admit it.

like there are a 100 loophole in the law that allow the bombing of civilian buildings its not even hard to make up a reason.

1 Like

The US invaded Iraq in 1992 because a woman lied about Iraqi soldiers killing infants.

The US invaded Iraq again in 2003 because of bogus stories about weapons of mass destruction and links between Al Qaeda and the Iraqi government.

There are powerful interests in Washington who are salivating at the revenue from a long bloody war in Ukraine. The war has the potential to drag the NATO and Russia into direct conflict and a possible nuclear confrontation. We need to be very suspicious of stories that may serve as pretext for a war on this scale.

1 Like

All of that right there

What you just said is totally proof that NAZIs bombed a bunch of children in a city where an aggressor nation is currently indiscriminately shelling and bombing the place into the ground.

Total proof.

No really.

Total proof.

I mean the aggressor nation’s state owned propaganda arm said so…. So why not believe them?

Yes. If Russia can show that Ukrainian fighters were using the theater to fire on Russian forces, then they may be able to use that as legal justification for attacking the theater.

That does not necessarily make it the morally right thing to do.

I never said that the Russian story is correct.

I am saying that I don’t trust either side’s story about who was responsible.

1 Like

Hmmmm who to trust?

The city that actively being bombed or the people who are bombing them?

Tough choice

1 Like

I mean its not like Russian military was shooting at buses full of civilians on like Monday.

1 Like

Well…the T-72’s parked in downtown Kuwait might have played a part too.

It does warm my heart to see Conservatives admit this. Back in the day, this was an impossible task. In fact, they clung to it bitterly long after the jig was up

1 Like

Wow…bravo. You literally had just suggested this.

1 Like

The whole Two-siderism Just asking questions thing taken to its logical conclusion.

1 Like

I mean it did after South Park made fun of it when Glenn Beck was still on TV.

1 Like

Just asking questions…

1 Like

“The enemy of my enemy” and all that…

Honestly with everyone else here doing the anti-anti-Putin thing, it’s refreshing to see someone just blatantly pro-Putin. Pretending to just be against people who are against your guy is kind of cowardly.

6 Likes

Zelensky, a Jew heads a neo-Nazi state.

Allan

1 Like

Wow. :joy:. Lottery numbers. Now!!!

1 Like

How dare you steal my next post!?!

Ok seriously now. Lottery numbers please

1 Like

The only thing that can possibly be true from Russia perspective is that the buildings being bombed are being used as protection by Ukrainian fighters. The only issue with that story there are a lot more building being bombed in areas where there aren’t any active battles.

Mariupol of course is just one giant battlefield. Yes there is a posssibikity that there are Ukrainian fighters there sure but the automatic Russian defense wasn’t that. It was that Ukraine bombed it…… that’s a huge problem

1 Like

If What Russia is doing to Kiev is a “diversion” that only makes it worse of a war crime than it already is.
Yeah. The Ukrainian ultra nationalists murdered their own people in that theater instead of fighting Russians because……?

There has to be a limit to how much even a Putin apologist can say with a straight face. All truth is not found in RT.

Admit it…it’s just Russia spitting out dissenters like flies…as Putin bragged about doing. They want “fewer but better Russians”. (What old 1930s movie was that from.). Anyway, Greta Garbo.

Zelensky is basically a puppet of Washington. The far-right nationalists are funded by Washington, and they are the strings to the puppet.

If you doubt that, here is an Azov military parade through Mariupol in 2016.

Here is a BBC story from 2014 that describes the far-right groups and their influence in Ukraine after the revolution. An interview in English with Yevan Karas, the leader of C14, appears at 3:30

Here is a video of Karas speaking in Ukrainian at a conference shortly before the Russian invasion: