Marine Lt Col that asked for accountability over Afghanistan thrown in the brig

This is just plain wrong.

2 Likes

What was he thrown in the brig for?

So far for asking questions. He hasn’t been charged with anything.

Maybe he discussed his opinion of his bosses with “Woodward”?

So my first reaction is this…

Under the Biden administration…

People who botch something as big as the Afghanistan withdrawal…they are beyond question…but someone who asks for accountability is thrown in the brig.

People who flat ass lie about the conduct of our border patrol agents get away with the lies … but the agents actually doing the work get threatened with their jobs and careers.

Rules for thee and not for me I guess apply to more than just corrupt democrat governors.

6 Likes

He defied an order.

1 Like

The gag order according to his lawyer is illegal.

And no doubt his lawyer is doing his very best to represent his client’s interests. Nevertheless, it was an order and he disobeyed it.

1 Like

Looks like his request was granted. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

3 Likes

He is at the finding out after the :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: around part.

The Left: “This is what happens when you defy our herd!”

:rofl:

4 Likes

Like Milley?

2 Likes

A real morale booster!

He was told to shut the ■■■■ up…and he didn’t.

1 Like

Just another audition for Fox, OAN and Newsmax…

3 Likes

As I noted elsewhere, putting this guy in jail amplifies his message.

Since the day he was canned until he got put into jail, we haven’t heard much from him or about him. Now he’s elevated to being newsworthy again.

1 Like

He hasn’t been charged.

Just a matter of time

“Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller Jr. is in pretrial confinement at Camp Lejeune, N.C., said Capt. Sam Stephenson, a spokesman for the service’s Training and Education Command. He’s being held pending an Article 32 hearing, the military equivalent of a grand jury proceeding.
Scheller has not been charged, Stephenson said in an email, but “the general nature of the offenses” the hearing will consider are contempt toward officials, willfully disobeying a superior commissioned officer, failure to obey lawful general orders and conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman. “

If you refuse a legal order and are in the military, isn’t that an automatic article 32?

Allan

Anyone who served in the military knows that disobeying a direct order is a serious offense.

thats the Democrat party for ya

2 Likes