Just click your heels twice,

She’s not even a girl.

6 Likes

No, but it’s in yours.

Thank you, Paul Erickson.

So well done!

1 Like

Let’s try a different idea.

Can we all agree that Butina is not a scone?

1 Like

By the way in case people don’t want to read the long thread derailment, everyone decided that Butina is, in fact, a spy.

3 Likes

Oh, good.

We’re unanimous that a tree is a tree.

Well, you guys have been a lot of laughs. But I’m bored with y’all now. Toddleloo. :stuck_out_tongue:

:white_flag:

What you are labeling as evidence that you believe convicts, I do not and yes, I support our POTUS, our country and don’t ever waste your time wondering otherwise. The treatment this President has received since being elected is positively shameful and not the America I was raised in. The offices of our government were NEVER intended to be able to collude and then used as a weapon for political purposes. This is absolutely the most shameful time I’ve ever witnessed in our nation’s history and IMHO…you’re on the wrong side of it right now.

Ha ha. You really think the right side of history is standing behind so, so many felons? That’s almost as funny as arguing that Maria was not a spy. These are crazy arguments being made to support the most corrupt administration in our history.

1 Like

…and on a lighter note…yeah…he’s baaaaaaa, baaaaaaaa, baaaaaad. :sunglasses:

For your sake, I hope your magical thinking is never cracked by reality.

1 Like

Thank you. On that…we agree.

If only more people were armed this would have never happend

All of the guilty pleas, convictions, prison time, crimes committed by Donald Trump himself, alleged in a court of law by DOJ Prosecutors appointed by Donald Trump himself, are still not good enough for you to see the conspiracy theory you believe in, in order to continue to support this criminal, is hogwash constructed by people with a vested interest in not allowing his criminality to be exposed.

For someone who claims to have special ability to see the truth, when it is bold and glaring and staring you in the face, you have an uncanny ability to ignore it. The flashing lights are all around you. The exit ramp off of this corrupt and scandalous experiment is available. The people who value Law and Order in this nation, and believe no man is above the law are begging you to join them. And instead you double down.

I’m sad for you. Like the 24% of Nixonians that went down in history on the wrong side continuing to support his criminal and erratic behavior, so too will you and the ~30% of Trump supporters go down on the wrong side of history. The good news for you is that we will never allow you to forget it either.

3 Likes

That’s not how I’m wired. I understand that you don’t understand…but I’ll not write you off because of it. As time rolls on and reality comes more into focus, I’ll accept your apology.:sunglasses:

I’ll never apologize for believing in Law and Order, believing no man is above the law, for supporting our nation’s LEO’s, and wanting to hold criminals accountable. Donald Trump is currently an unindicted co-conspirator to a criminal conspiracy to steal an election. That is a terrible series of crimes committed by him. And I will not apologize for wanting him held accountable for this breach of public trust.

1 Like

“If” Trump is guilty of such things…I agree. If he isn’t and all of this is the political establishment lashing out, attempting to cover their butts from being exposed for being the perps of actual corruption…what then?

If? This is from Prosecutors appointed by Trump himself to the SDNY. They have nothing to do with DC, Mueller, or the alleged political establishment. There is no way these men and women who have devoted their lives to prosecuting criminals, upholding the rule of law, and defending our nation from these serious crimes, would have made these allegations against a sitting POTUS without a mountain of corroborating evidence. Which they stated to the court they have, and the presiding Judge read into the record as agreeing with them. This is reality. Not some contrived conspiracy theory without proof that attempts to attack these professional Law Enforcement Officers.

1 Like