Maria Butina to plead guilty and help prosecutors

Gamer. What constitutes a gamer?

My favorite comment on Fox today after the Butina story got buried…

“There is an inverse relationship between the damning nature of stories regarding Republicans and it’s longitudinal location on Fox’s website.”

2 Likes

This is close

5 Likes

So you don’t care about Constitutional Rights?

It’s not just the 2nd at stake. The 1st, 4th, 5th, and 14th are also involved.

What you think and what is true are diametrically opposed.

You don’t know who your ilk are? How can you not?

I am just guessing, but your post probably looks huge to you because your eyes are bugged out.

The constitution is not an all or nothing prospect to most people. There’s a reason we amend it.

Thanks for that. It supports what I said. The NICS probably would not exist without the support of the NRA. The NRA, however, is not responsible for the lack of pertinent background data in the FBI files. That is the responsibility of law enforcement agencies, the Courts, and the mental health professionals.

What’s your point? By comparison, how much did non-profits and Unions give to Hillary?

Vladimir Putin is not ANYONE’s ally when it comes to defending ANYTHING about our Constitution.

A lot of folks are going to end up being apologists for either Putin directly or for an organization that enlisted Putin’s aid in achieving what it thought was electoral success.

Yeah. The Russians want to keep American citizens armed. How sick is that.

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Then quit complaining about what it says and amend it.

We’ll get there. Only so many needlessly dead kids a country can put up with.

1 Like

You seriously think that a Russian spy infiltrating the NRA and GOP groups to mess with our elections is no big deal?

What happened to you guys?

1 Like

Yeah, in spite of the $563+ million donated to her campaign by people like you. That must really hurt. :wink:

Good luck with that. The trend is not in your favor.

Point out where it had any effect on anything. It makes for a good plot for a comedic drama movie and that’s about it.

History if anything shows that conservative principles all rot on the vine eventually.

It’s just a matter on how long…

1 Like

It’s not like we’re surprised that “there was no crime” has now officially become: “I’m okay with crime” as long as it was perpetrated against people I don’t like.

It’s just happening sooner than we thought.