Margaret Hoover interviews Alexandria Cortez, askes asinine question about capitalism

Yeah great. That doesn’t insulate them from criticism for things that they failed to address either.

As i said. A rather Pollyanna view to history is not helpful.

As is usually the case with you, you make unspecific generalized accusations, and then ignore the self-evident merits of the Constitution our forefathers created.

As I correctly pointed out, the Constitution our founders created was meant to preserve and protect a free market system, in which the people were meant to be left free [by the federal government] to pursue their own happiness. Why do you have such a problem with this?

JWK

"The property which every man has in his own labor, as it is the original foundation of all other property, so it is the most sacred and inviolable. The patrimony of the poor man lies in the strength and dexterity of his own hands; and to hinder him from employing this strength and dexterity in what manner he thinks proper, without injury to his neighbor, is a plain violation of this most sacred property." ___ Butchers’ Union Co. v. Crescent City Co., 111 U.S. 746 (1884)

No…but their work is 900 times more important. There is a reason Lebron James makes about 1000 times what I do. It is because his work is more valuable than mine. It is the same for the CEO.

Usually the case with me?

C’mon man.

How can one square the founding fathers making a system that “preserves and protects” a free market system while failing to address that a lot of that system was built upon the exploitation of slave labor and the systematic removal of the native population.

My thing is that you can’t.

It isn’t a good thing or a bad thing it is just history.

To ignore that fundamental part of the founding is being a Pollyanna.

yea i bet you learned that crap in like school or something.

Just like the Obama admin green new deal, it would all be crony corruption with fed money.

The cal dems could not even build a train. Something our ancestors did over and over with no problems in the 1840’s…LMAO! So, we know who’s smarter…

I don’t ignore it. But in this conversation I am focusing on the Constitution our forefathers created, a document I consider one of the greatest achievements in the eternal fight to establish good government. Why do you not give credit where credit is due?

JWK

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claims to be an advocate of hard working people living in the Bronx. If that is so, why is she not advocating an end to the unconstitutional “Temporary Victory Tax” of 1943, which began federal confiscation of the bread which working people have earned by the sweat of their labor?

I do give credit, but the sad thing is that there will forever be an asterisk by the “All men are created equal” sentiment.

There arent 300m+ multi billiom dollar companies operating in this country. Much less 300m+ available ceo positions. So no, not everyone has the opportunity.