March 4th, 2021

The engagement algorithms of the social media feeds have a good amount of blame for disseminating the conspiracy

Flat earthers should have been the canary in the coal mine.

It’s bad but we can see how much support it had at the capital it’s the fringes that we should worry about on both sides I agree but we tend to lump everyone in the same category.

I have stated before I mostly vote republicans because sometimes it’s better for my taxes. There was only three issues that Trump said that I liked. Ending the wars and bringing back troops, slowing migration, and lowering in-sourcing/outsourcing.

Literally then Senator Obama talked about the same issues campaigning before elected. They are not extreme and I would consider mainstream.

The whole Q thing is just a way to distract everyone from the real mess going on from spending, migration, and losing our manufacturing base. I don’t care what some idiot on 4chan says I do care about a two trillion dollar spending plan, higher energy costs, and watching the nasdaq disintegrate; these things really effects us Q isn’t going nowhere we saw the height of it and it will wither away into some dark hole now like previous 4chan creations.

I have no problem with the positions that you advocate… as long as we are operating within the same reality I have no problem with having political disagreements.

It is the separate reality that is worrying.

If there was a group on the left that advocated for the type of reality that the Q adherents do and were a large enough force to be a factor in storming the Capitol… I wouldn’t dismiss it even though they would be on “my side”.

I don’t think that Q will wither away. I think that it will change. Like how Pizzagate fed into there being a space for Q… I think that the conspiratorial nature of a growing segment on the right … and I say Evangelicals… will just continue to grow and morph into something different.

You had the Russia collusion conspiracy theory, an insurrection against the WH for four years by media, Democrats and intel agency leadership . Are you blind? You still hold on to that one after it’s been thoroughly discredited and debunked.

We were discussing your conspiracy theory re the source of Q.

I followed the drops for one or two months but lost interest after that. The information presented was too complex for the mere owner of a channel to assemble. What in the background of your two proposed evil geniuses suggests that level of familiarity with intel agency MO?

It wasn’t a “conspiracy theory” per se. If one was to read the Mueller Report one would find plenty of instances of what we would call “collusion” but that is not a legal term.

For many reasons, they could not make a case for criminal conspiracy.

They didn’t have any familiarity with intel… they were making it up.

But the Q drops were so vague that they left it to the various “bakers” to fill in the gaps.

[quote=“Jezcoe, post:133, topic:238567”]

See. You still believe it. And you mock others for joining dots and coming to theoretical conclusions as though you are superior and free from that sin. Glass houses.

How many of the drops did you read? How long did you watch the Q drops?

nah… I actually read the thing.

People should really read it.

And people actually read Q. So they are just as justified as you for believing Q.

Enough to understand that they were Nostrodamus level nonsense.

After that I dismissed it as an extension of Pizzagate.

Then as I saw it come into my social sphere more over the last year I learned more about what was being said.

it is crazy nonsense. The most amazing thing is how people would actually believe in such a lazy conspiracy theory.

No… Just read it.

It is quite interesting.

Well I called it.

I asked above if the left would just shift the date that it would claim Q Anon would attack the Capitol…Just as liberal kooks predictably and constantly change the drop dead date for the planet with the Global Warming hoax…

So to they have found a new date to believe that the evil QAnon Minions will swarm over the National Capitol in a show of insurrection unlike anything Americans have ever seen.

The New Drop Dead Date is apparently March 20. QAnon Theorists Switch Date to March 20 After No Trump Inauguration, Call the 4th ‘False Flag’ (msn.com)

That’s right friends… "Originally, QAnon theorists believed that Trump would resume his place in the White House on March 4, the standing presidential Inauguration Day prior to the 20th Amendment’s passage in 1933. Inaugurations took place on January 20, the day President Joe Biden was sworn into office earlier this year, after that…Aware of the March 4 conspiracy, federal agencies including the U.S. Capitol Police and Department of Homeland Security prepared for possible uprisings. Many of the Trump supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol complex on January 6 were QAnon affiliates…“However, over the past month, prominent conspiracists within the QAnon internet community began to doubt the March 4 theory…Alex Kaplan, a senior researcher at right-wing media watchdog Media Matters for America, showcased the growing skepticism among QAnon influencers in an ongoing Twitter thread. The thread included screenshots of their posts to various chat platforms, such as Telegram, describing March 4 as a “false flag” constructed by mainstream news organizations and internal double agents to deceive true QAnon proponents.”

So there it is…The liberal left has already figured out the Q Continuum’s next move…Almost as if the liberal left was just trying to dangle QAnon out there as some kind of nasty concept intended to give them a way to diminish and demean the 75 million American’s who disagreed with them in the last election. It’s almost like the Liberal Leftist crackpots who spent four years spewing the BS theories of Trump Russian Collusion need a new target to try to tell conservatives that they are all alone as a bunch of crackpot ignorant rubes from Rural America.

Its actually not almost like that it’s exactly like that. It’s exactly like the left has decided to create a kook movement and then try to link the millions and millions of people who voted for the candidate they didn’t like to that movement…Even though most of us have no idea what the ■■■■ QAnon is.

I wonder if MessNbc and CNN will again present the buildup to March 20 as some kind of presentation that an “Insurrection” is coming. And then on March 21 when nothing happened on the 20th maybe the clowns on the left will decide to pick another date down the road to claim this time it’s really going to happen.

What a ■■■■■■■ joke…

2 Likes

The “left” didn’t create the whole Qanon thing.

I don’t attribute everyone on the “right” as being a believer in it… that would be unfair. It would be like if I were to claim that Alex Jones spoke for the “right” when Alex Jones only speaks for Alex Jones… but… it is those on the right that are his audience. The same is true with Qanon.

I don’t think that after seeing what happened on Jan 6th we should dismiss out of hand the power of stupid conspiracy theories any more.

2 Likes

You people tried to tell me Trump was a Russian agent. He wasn’t.
Y’all tried to claim Kavanaugh was a rapist. That was a lie.
The Klimate Kooks lefties support have been telling us for 50 or 60 years about horrible things that would happen…that never happened.
Leftists lied repeatedly about the violence of last summer.
March 4 you folks told us that the Q’s would attack…nothing happened. And the left has launched into some game where anyone who voted for Trump or has legitimate questions about the security of the last election is somehow part of this Q thingy farce. That is a lie.
Now I m supposed to believe that some completely unbelievable nut job conspiracy theory that lefties keep waving around as a way to diminish and demean conservatives and Trump voters is somehow credible???

I don’t believe leftists…that’s what happens when people repeats lie, mislead, and misrepresent.

Y’all are starting to play out Jan. 6. A small handful of idiots acted like idiots. Conservatives haven’t stood by and apologized and rationalized their actions…you know…the way libs conducted themselves last summer. Conservatives have called for trials and convictions.

Not that I expect a drop if honesty out of any leftist. The thirst for power overwhelms all else.

I have never said any of those things.

The furthest I would go with Trump and Russia is that he had been laundering money for the Russian mob for years.

But really… I don’t talk about Q to demean rational conservatives… but it is perilous to ignore a conspiratorial movement of people that is deemed to be on your “side”

If there was such a thing that was so divorced from reality on the left I would not dismiss it so easily nor would I defend it.

What happened on Jan 6th was double plus ungood.

It is a marker as to how far we have gone down this partisan rabbit hole that the reality of it is dismissed so easily.

It means that we are going to learn nothing and things are only going to get worse.

How do you know that!

How many? For how long? I figured they were some psy-op when they assured readers of future historical events.

Then learn something…report back to the class on your findings.

Start with this…

When a whole segment of the population stands by and offers its tacit endorsement of needless stupid violence night after night for 3 or 4 months as liberals did last summer…then that opens the door for more such incidents.

When that same segment of the population then uses the actions of a few idiots over a few hours on one day as an excuse to indict the other half of the population…all the while proclaiming its own virtue while acting like that other half is just a bunch of duh duh duh dumb ole dufuses…

When that same segment of the population refuses to acknowledge legitimate concerns about things like election security (your side first proclaimed there was no fraud…only later changing that tune to ‘well it wasn’t enough fraud and if you don’t agree with us your part of QAnon even if you have no idea what that is’)…that’s a problem. There were too many ballots flying around in the mail, too many rule changes outside of the constitution using Covid as an excuse, too many ballots that mysteriously took too long to count. I can say that and not be a q whatever. The leftists in charge in DC not only are refusing to acknowledge those legitimate concerns but want to double down on the stupid in a few states by nationalizing it.

IMHO those are the things we need to learn from.

1 Like