Manafort Memo will be made public by Mueller by Friday (12-7-2018)

will be redacted I am sure, the public has a right to see what the inner workings

Allan

Taking bets now.

Bad, really bad, devastating orā€¦ the larger odds of completely exonerating?

I am just glad that Mueller is releasing the information to the public.

will be interesting to see how many witches were found.

Allan

This is a good read on what at least two analysts see Mueller doing. No 1-2 punch but a slower, methodical tearing down of Trumpworld.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinkingā€¦nothing burger deluxe with cheese

1 Like

Brilliant article.

Trump cultists will claim itā€™s fake.

We should actually be getting some good dirt on Lyin Flynn today.

Thatā€™s what Marcy Wheeler has been saying for a long time, that the ā€œMueller Reportā€ will be in the form of ā€˜speaking indictmentsā€™, just keep building it with no way for it to be suppressed.

1 Like

We have always known the strategy was to leak and undermine a duly elected President.

This just affirms that POV.

What I am enjoying is the absolute frustration with finding any actionable dirt on Trump.

Sadly this will likely become SOP for future Presidents who will not handle it as well as President Trump.

:balance_scale:

What are you even mumbling about?

The Mueller team doesnā€™t leak. A ā€˜speaking indicmentā€™ is a publicly filed document where the charges and evidence are laid out. You are just flailing wildly, donā€™t even know what youā€™re talking about.

5 Likes

If one claims that Trump is innocent in all these investigations, then what Mueller releases on Friday will have zero bearing on Trump.

Therefore, there is no undermining a President, right?

Not for those paying attention.

Some material just canā€™t wait for the final report and heaven forbid that report not getting the air time it deserves WHENEVER it may be completeā€¦

On one hand we hear braggadocio about drip drip drip and connecting dotsā€¦Then we are told that the USS Leaky has no leaks???

:balance_scale:

This literally makes no sense.

1 Like

Every leak comes from the targets of the Mueller investigation. Not Muellers team. Muellerā€™s team doesnā€™t leak.

As I said, the report very well may in the form of speaking indictments, not some thick phone book 9-11 type report that Republicans can try and bury. Canā€™t bury indictments.

I love her blog. Recommended reading for everyone.

Indictments arenā€™t leaks. :rofl:

And Trump is handling this well? Canā€™t tell if serious.

2 Likes

Well, heā€™s handling it about as well as he handle that huge new wall at our southern border. And the Trump replacement plan for healthcare. And that new infrastructure bill.

Frankly, Iā€™m getting tired of all the winningā€¦

1 Like