Manafort held secret talks with Assange in Ecuadorian embassy

Thank you. Correction noted.

Opinion piece and date of article stand.

Do you think Trump’s campaign manager meeting with Russians and the leaker of Clinton’s stolen e-mails is innuendo and assumption?

I don’t know what the rules are around here anymore… but is it cool to baselessly accuse another poster of being a paid operative?

Now what could Assange and Manafort be talking about in March of 2016? Favorite Sports teams? Interesting wines? Turkish Rugs? Laundering pro-Kremlin money? How to maximize the damage from the Russia hacked emails?

No. If true it certainly wants looking into. We are far far from knowing first if it was true and second if anything illegal was involved.
Note that the first meetiing was said to be in 2013. Obviously that had nothing to do with emails or Trump.

1 Like

He worshiped Hillary like you guys do, this Reference has information on him starting fake news and giving millions to Crowdstrike.

Well, this isn’t really innuendo. I mean, I know trump will just say fake news, but seems like a real story.

Benghazi!

10Manaforts

3 Likes

Hillary Clinton sucks.

No one here “worships” her.

I post facts and they down vote it as fast as they can, silly scared people.

The CEC secretly does. Thus the reason she is still talked about every day from Rush to Sean to Mark.

I am guessing it had to do with his client Viktor Yanukovych.

To remember history. Yanukovych in late 2013 turned toward Russia sparking a crises in the Ukraine.

In Feb 2014, Wikileaks Posts the Nuland - Pyatt call.

1 Like

They just can’t quit her

She’s an effective distraction from Trump and she’s also used to broad brush the democratic party.

yep…

Assange will testify soon.

Pelosi doesn’t have the same sticking power as Hillary.

Rocks and bottles can only carry the conversation (and rage) for so long.

3 Likes

LMAO… You think he will show up in person to testify? Asking for some friends… :slight_smile:

It needs butter.