Man who stole and sold American ids to Russia to be sentenced

And what’s wrong with that Mr fashion police?

We havent even gotten to the president answering questions yet…or roger stone…or cohen when that info comes out…then you have gates still and whatever info Manafort is gonna give…

But sure…its over…

Investigations like this always start with the little guys at the bottom and work their way up. It won’t be long now before their slapping the cuffs on that treasonous Russian secret agent at the top.

Of course you think this…you’ve thought this from day one and have gone into every thread on the subject trying to downplay, deflect , or just post ■■■■■■■■■

This isnt for you.this is for the rest of the folks who see a problem with what went down.

As one who had my identity stolen as the result of another foreign government’s (China) activities with the OPM, I’m glad Mueller’s team caught these scumbags. So, while you may not appreciate his work, folks like myself absolutely are grateful for his work on behalf of American citizens.

That’s not true. There is zero chance that Putin lets one of his spies get arrested on US soil. Hell, they may not be alive.

Putin ain’t gonna whack Trump, he’ll just deny Trump was a secret rooskie the whole time.

Nothing if you’re a girl.

You aren’t going to get to the President with facebook. Get serious.

Hell, the facebook thing isn’t even illegal.

What facebook thing?

Read the article.

That is how the Russians “interfered” in the elections.

Is that so. Well, I know someone who isn’t getting a Sephora gift card for the winter holidays this year.

Never was my plan…conspiracy works just fine for me…

Nobody said it was…the stealing of identities is though. Making ads on Facebook…while it looked effective is legal…

No, but he’ll have other people murdered. Even his own citizens.

:rofl: I had to look it up.

Conspiracy to what? Facebook?

So did Obama.

I forget the statute or term…