Man takes knee during national anthem at Donald Trump's White House ceremony

I wish the NFL players would stand. Should not be Trump’s concern.

NFL players standings is not in the Top 20 things for POTUS to worry about.

Body shaming shows a lack of character on your part.

Making fun of somebody’s weight, sounds exactly like the Corpulent in Chief.

Nah, he’s just emulating his master and leader, Trump.

He learned from the best.

1 Like

He is a fat ass and will end up costing tax payers a lot of money… which is probably his life,s ambition… being on the public dole.

At least Trump can pay his own medical expenses.

The only sickness I see here is Trump Derangement Syndrome

In the past I would have traded insults with you. Not anymore.

Please define “most” Americans?

How do you know what that guy does?

Or are you just projecting because this guy knelt down?

Yeah, Trump supporters are quite deranged.

According to the Article the first guy in the white shirt Knelt then left after the Anthem was over.

The 2nd Person Knelt and then yelled at Trump supposedly

Again people getting their undies in a twist because players or people kneel. Kneeling to Flags, Royalty, Praying all are more humbling than standing for it. So these Idiots are actually paying a greater respect to the Anthem than we do as standing. But it is the way People on both sides like to change the meaning of things.

1 Like

The irony of a Trumpster attacking someone for their weight…

Trump doesn’t give a ■■■■ about players kneeling. He’s got a grudge against the NFL because he tried 3 times to become an owner and got turned away every time. He’s using this to get back at the NFL and as usual Trumpanzees are letting him use them.

Yup, he holds grudges

I love sport documentaries and really enjoy the 30 for 30 series. Small Potatoes: Who Killed the USFL? Came out in 2009. Chronicles the explosive growth of the USFL, it also covers when Trump could not become an owner of an NFL team he became an owner of a USFL team. As expected he became combative with the founders and it all blew up.

Except we’ll be footing the bill for the rest of his life.

You are a despicable person.

Glass houses, my friend. Glass houses.

More than that. Most of the players he’s insulting are black. That pleases a big part of his base.

2 Likes

People that body shame are among the stupidest people. They don’t stop to think that they are also shaming people in their families in some cases, maybe even their spouse, and anyone who they would normally agree with who happens to be obese. Stupid and shortsighted.

1 Like