Males Leaving College

It is very dependent on the degree. “Average” is not very meaningful here.

1 Like

Unemployed young men. Typically the most dangerous cohort in any given country. But in this instance, I would say less dangerous than brainwashed college kids.

3 Likes

It’s actually good news you ■■■■■■■ Left wing idiots (I’m talking about the two morons in the clip)! Why the ■■■■ should people pay tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars for a degree when many good paying jobs out there don’t require it? The other sad thing is that these two idiots do represent this obsession that sitting in classrooms for four more years of one’s life is what makes us “better” people. It’s a new form of religion.

2 Likes

In my opinion, women are the greatest danger in this country.

The problem is that higher education (high school + college) shouldn’t be 8 years of one’s life.

Only if economy is producing enough so-called “white collar” jobs for these grads to fill. Otherwise they will be working as waiters, bar tenders, UBER drivers, etc. Just ask AOC.

1 Like

As someone who spent 20 years teaching high school (and that was even in a middle/upper middleclass district) I can completely attest to what you say!

1 Like

I agree. They need to eliminate the classes that have nothing to do with your career path. That would cut the time and cost in half.

1 Like

Does this mean we are failing at k-6th grade education? They shouldn’t have been a dullard when they got to your class.

AOC is not really a good comparison. She leveraged her degree into $174k a year job.

The term dullard is to harsh. Most students don’t have the interests or abilities for academic success, especially how it is currently structured. The failure is much more the system not the people.

Fantastic news! Count on men to see through that useless mafia racket.

:+1:

1 Like

Interesting, I agree to an extent, just wondering why you think that?

First off, a person statistically has a better chance of becoming a professional athlete than a member of Congress. Second the content of her degree had nothing to do with her winning her district. Just tell people what they want to hear, one doesn’t need to be a rocket scientist. Third, let’s see her move into a very conservative/red district and get reelected.

I read a comment elsewhere by an engineering student who claimed that his University was predominantly women but his engineering classes ere overwhelmingly male students.
It may just be that males are analyzing which routes will lead to more economic success in life.
I can see the articles in the future “why do young women have more debt”…”why do female college graduates earn less than male college graduates”?

That’s great but those same men aren’t choosing trades either. There’s not enough room for all of them in the military. Plus, they’d take your spot. :wink:

Probably claimed by people who benefit from more suckers students playing that game.

My spot’s been open for 10 years now. If they haven’t filled it yet, they probably died of boredom in SHARP class. :rofl:

2 Likes

As said earlier, I’m seriously starting to wonder about these programs as well.

I work with generally young people who have gone through certification programs, and it not only hasn’t helped them to get work in those fields, they’ve returned to their former employer doing work totally unrelated to their certification.

Maybe the routes to go as far as learning a trade are

programs at the high school level, and

employers willing to train, a sort of learning as an apprentice.

Pet Smart as its own training program for groomers. Maybe that’s the route to go rather than all of the classroom learning.

One problem I see is a degree given to people who don’t know what to do in their chosen field. They know everything about being woke, but didn’t really learn much else. Even in some of the trade schools, I have a construction company, & have had people fresh out of trade school with a carpenter certificate who never actually worked on a residential or commercial structure. Some can barely read a tape measure. Absurd.

They have then build little storage sheds inside an air conditioned building. Near worthless. They should take them out to a build habitat homes, or construction sites in apprenticeship programs and do that real work.

I once had a young man fresh out of school with a carpenter certification that I hired & his first day on the job around 11 AM came up to me to quit. He said he didn’t realize how hard this work was. I asked him what he had been doing the last 2 years…I just couldn’t believe it he wouldn’t even try one whole day…That’s when I learned they just did the little air conditioned storage shed building projects rather than the actual work…

1 Like