Make no mistake -- it is an invasion

well cool if many thousands actually don’t show up and smash through the border like they did at mexico border (as “asylum” seekers do) then all the better

I couldn’t care less what they would “consider” it. I just gave you the dictionary meaning of a home invasion. It’s not what you say it is. If you dont like it, tough.

Yea, that’s why they say nothing will stop them from reaching America.

1 Like

Well, that’s true.

Hee hee hee hee!

1 Like

Imagine living in a country that’s been so ravaged by war and poverty that you’re willing to walk a thousand miles in search of a better life only to be met by the biggest bunch of crybabies imaginable, demanding your death or imprisonment.

4 Likes

Hondurans! Will not! Replace us!

1 Like

Patriots will stop them. We got here first*, and we have a rat to defend our bordahs.

*discovered an empty land and promptly cleared if of all the people

like I said how well did the last “Invasion” work out.

yes the online dictionary warrior love it or leave it approach.

solid

1 Like

Yes the making up of definitions of words so it can fit someone’s biased narrative approach.

Clever.

Lol, the asterisks.

Wow. Well said.

sorry my personal property is protected, no squatters allowed.

If its so terrible maybe these illegals should apply for asylum instead of breaking the law.

Yes, they should just get a lawyer and go through the court system. It’s not like they just walked a thousand miles to escape poverty, war and gang violence.

border protection use to be a bipartisan effort, so sad how much liberals have lowered their standards for a vote.

1 Like

do they not pass an embassy along the way? save them a few steps

yes, I’m sure the embassies are tripping over themselves to get an influx of asylum seekers. Right now, if you had to walk to Canada because I just killed your family, threatened to kill you and stole all of your money, how are you going to get to Canada? no googling.

Border protection?

This is a hair on fire fearfest!

If I live in a place where I am in danger, and if there is another place that I can go to get out of danger, then I’m going there, and I don’t care if somebody who lives in that place gets upset because I arrived illegally.

They can pound sand.