Major UK News Organization Makes Baby Trump Blimp Front and Center

Oh I agree, i thought it would be a huge blimp , it was more like a big balloon LOL

1 Like

The video from his last visit is even more funny.

1 Like

I wonder if Hannity is aware of how critical posters on this forum are of Trump?

Could we ever see a day when Trump is declared a friend of Hannity and therefore off limits? Even though I wonder this I don’t believe Hannity would ever make that call.

think what would have happened if Gavrilo Princip had been more loved

The link put up was described as an advertisment for a broadcast company’s upcoming coverage. THAT is free advertising to link to a tweet of their commercial promoting them.

Just watched it and deleted again. The tweet is simply skytv’s commercial about upcoming coverage. They wan’t it advertised they are doing coverage, they can buy advertsising.

You have to admire the creativity of some people.

I am sure there will be more.

Fair enough.

The good news is that the Trump Baby Blimp is set to fly over London and greet Trump.

We all know Trumps team will be doing their best to ensure the Met do not give permission for it to fly.

The hands on that blimp are really tiny.

Just like in real life!

The problem is that the secret service might get confused as to which target to protect. The resemblance is uncanny

1 Like

Such subtle, intellectual wit.

1 Like

I believe Comcast, not Fox, owns Sky News now.

a real artist caters to her audience

You are correct. I had totally forgotten about that. Thanks for putting me right,

1 Like

Nothing subtle about it. Intellectual wit is not needed when it concerns Trump. He makes himself an easy target for piss taking and comedy.

1 Like

Given you posed a hypothetical question, I will pose a hypothetical answer. I think that if such a decree was put in place there would be a significant reduction in posts and posters who are not predisposed to be favourable of Trump. Personally, if such a decision was made I couldn’t see any reason to participate on this forum.

Just for my own edification does that also apply to links to Fox News in similar circumstances?

London is cool.

Those aren’t real patriotic UK citizens…they’re either spoiled millennials or protestors paid by the Deep State.

True partriotic UK citizens look to Donald Trump as a hero of the forgotten behind which they can rally to fight the Establishment.

We know this because some people watched some videos on the Interwebs and told us so.

2 Likes

You know too much! During Obamas presidency he replaced all UK citizens with deep state operatives as part of a proactive plan to destroy Trumps presidency. Obama is a supervillian who now lives in a hollowed out volcano.