MAGA: Some Hogs to be made outside the US

libs should love this.

you didn’t care when Obama did it, why do you care now?

give the libs a taste of their own medicine.

Venezuela

in response to retaliatory tariffs imposed by europe after trump imposed his tarrifs harley davidson is moving some production overseas.

This is after they shut down one of their american plants a few months ago

Winning!!!

MAGA!!!
I just can’t take all this winning

1 Like

this is great for america… an american motorcycle company being forced to be made overseas… woohoo

It’s ok, it’s going to hurt a little bit but in the end it will all be worth it because trump knows what he’s doing.

• typical trump hugger response
3 Likes

Well I mean Harleys do break down on the factory floor…

But…TRUMP, trade war and tax cuts…THE CHILDREN.

Any idiot knows what is going on with this tariff posturing, is temporary, ongoing negotiations Trump and his administration are having with some countries. So there is more to this move by Harely-Davidson, than anyone is letting on.

Yeah, something like that. :wink:

Temporary?

Like the Muslim ban?

Don’t play that game with me. Why would you want to pretend to be puddle deep? Unless you truly are.

You know damn well that from one week to the next, the tariffs and threats fluctuate, so don’t pretend like its been static, and the current tariffs today, will be the same a year, a month or even a week from now. What we are seeing is a combination of hissy fits, bluffs, negotiations, harrumphs, rhetoric. I dare say that in the end, the US, our allies, and hostile nations like China will agree on new trade policies.

There was no Muslim ban.

exactly!!

Of the 50 or so mostly Muslim majority countries, only five were on the current list, which represents only about 8 percent of the world’s Muslim population. So it’s hardly a “ban.”

The left can’t get over the fact that some nations are violent, and harbor sizable populations of terrorists and malcontents. When significant populations within any country present a threat to Americans and our way of life, we would be stupid not to be wary of allowing open immigration policies. We most certainly should have increased scrutiny and vetting of these people.

Thanks Trump.

Now they don’t have to worry about the fluctuating threats and tariffs.

It’s almost as if businesses don’t like uncertainty.

He got as close as he legally could.

What happened to it being temporary?

Thanks, I was about to go there in response to the post where @Grimalken mocked another poster for not knowing that the tariffs are in a constant state of change. As if that isn’t a horrible business environment to operate in.

1 Like

No to be semantically correct.

Its a ban on Travel from certain muslim majority countries.

There satisfied. Jeez

Allan

Probably. Trump just gave them an excuse to get the ball rolling.