MAGA: Some Hogs to be made outside the US

same place as Obama’s education records

Did Obama promise to release his education records? Yes or no answer will suffice. Thanks!

2 Likes

Well, that’s about as useful a comparison as tits on a hog. You can say the same for every party nominee for President. You can’t say the same for tax returns.

Sounds like he’s threatening to use government as a weapon against those he disagrees with.

Yeah since when did presidents start releasing their education records? Next they will want all of Obama’s Baskin Robbins receipts even though his never promised them to anyone.

After all the handwringing people did about Obama supposedly using the power of the government to punish people, they are the first ones cheering on Drumpfkopf with this sort of crap.

2 Likes

Trump > Harleys

I am sure that Conan will be along to tell us how it is all liberals fault.

because the whole movement is full of ■■■■■ all they care about is winning at all cost.

This is what winning looks like. Look at how Trump has, yet again, triggered all you snowflakes.

1 Like

libs should love this.

you didn’t care when Obama did it, why do you care now?

give the libs a taste of their own medicine.

Venezuela

in response to retaliatory tariffs imposed by europe after trump imposed his tarrifs harley davidson is moving some production overseas.

This is after they shut down one of their american plants a few months ago

Winning!!!

MAGA!!!
I just can’t take all this winning

1 Like

this is great for america… an american motorcycle company being forced to be made overseas… woohoo

It’s ok, it’s going to hurt a little bit but in the end it will all be worth it because trump knows what he’s doing.

• typical trump hugger response
3 Likes

Well I mean Harleys do break down on the factory floor…

But…TRUMP, trade war and tax cuts…THE CHILDREN.

Any idiot knows what is going on with this tariff posturing, is temporary, ongoing negotiations Trump and his administration are having with some countries. So there is more to this move by Harely-Davidson, than anyone is letting on.

Yeah, something like that. :wink: