MAGA hat Mondays

Do you think Donald would sue for royalties for using his name? :thinking:

That is brilliant.

On the forehead, obviously.

Big red letters.

1 Like

Careful. We saw some of those tats in Charlottesville. They’re not that uncommon. It could get expensive.

Yeah, Trump didn’t have undocumenteds working at his properties. Or did he?

And the debt is well on its way to being paid off. China is getting pressured since being labeled a currency manipulator. The big, beautiful, 2,000 mile is almost done thanks to Mexico cutting a big, tremendous check for it. And we can’t forget all the coal plants being built!

1 Like

MAGA hat Mondays? Sure, followed by…
Trumpsplain’ Tuesdays
Wall chant Wednesdays
Threaten media Thursdays
Felony indictment Fridays

9 Likes

Shut down the thread. We have a winner.

2 Likes

When Trump is out of office we’ll remember all those who wore those hats.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an actual MAGA hat. Lot’s of pictures and stories. No live sightings though.

1 Like

I have a red hat that looks like a MAGA hat, but it says “Make Orwell Fiction Again”

1 Like

Great hat!

LOVE IT!!!

2 Likes

They are many who don’t talk about openly supporting Trump. It might sound ridiculous but my cousin had a Trump/Pence 2016 bumper sticker on his car and he said at least twice a month someone would either write some angry note and leave it in his windshield wipers or would come up to him to talk with him about his vote when leaving a restaurant. He finally removed it, and I am not making this up.

I would imagine to more than a few a MAGA hat would feel uncomfortable to wear unless you lived in a rural area, or at that’s my take.

Yeah, I realize how ridiculous it was to imply that Trump supporters hide their MAGA hats out of shame.

Hopefully this guy:

A) Has his concealed carry revoked
B) Gets convicted of a felony
C) Loses his right to ever own a gun again.
D) Lives in infamy as to why many liberals are idiots.

Pierce and his wife Cherrie were wearing MAGA hats at a Sam’s Club in Bowling Green, Kentucky, when James Phillips flipped them off. He did not know the couple, but was offended by their support of the president — which he confirmed to police.

Pierce explained that at this point he confronted him and asked him again if he had just flipped them off. Phillips repeated that he did — while cussing and complaining about the hats.

“So I double flipped him off and said ‘it goes both ways buddy,'” Pierce told The Gateway Pundit.

At this point, Pierce says that Phillips pulled a loaded .40 caliber pistol, stuck it in his face, and said “this is a good day for you to die.”

“I told him to pull the trigger or put the gun down and fight me like a man — and he repeated ‘it’s a good day for you to die’. I repeated ‘pull the trigger or put the gun down and fight me like a man’. We had a very intense verbal interaction with each other and he started backing away,” Pierce explained.

Cops found the guy out in the parking lot. He LIED and told cops the guy wearing the hat assulted him (story says video from the store proved it was a lie) and now is sitting in the local jail, while the couple wearing the hats roam the streets free.

What say you liberals – Does someone wearing a MAGA hat deserve this?

Or do they deserve to be harrased while they are in a thrift store:

The wannabe photographer tweeted that if he was “brave enough to wear it out, I’m brave enough to call you out.”

The man repeatedly attempts to block the camera and ignore her as she continues to berate him.

Ascencio followed up by tweeting that he “was Cuban by the way,” for whatever reason.

Article has the video of the woman harassing the guy.

I doubt many of our liberal posters will call these two idiots out.

Sorry mate, link to a more reliable source. Gateway pundit is a joke.

Did you click the second link and at least watch the video?

Or how about a local story on the man pulling the gun?

According to the police report, surveillance video confirms Pierce’s story that he did not put his hands on Phillips.

The report does mention that witnesses and Pierce said Phillips pulled a gun on Pierce inside the store but this couldn’t be seen on surveillance video due to Phillips backing out of the view of the camera.

In the report, police say Phillips had a Glock .40 caliber with a round chambered in his back pocket and two additional magazines in another pocket. Police say Phillips has a current concealed carry permit in Tennessee, where he is from.

No one was injured, but police arrested Phillips for wanton endangerment first degree. Phillips is in the Warren County Regional Jail.

So what say you? Do you condemn these two idiots or not?

Burn in a thousand suns for that remark. Lol

1 Like