Madison’s view on today’s Senate Impeachment Trial ___ “tyranny”

Not if it’s actually humor.

Lol let’s talk about Madison’s views on maladministration as an impeachable offense.

R255ea9d699a12c2b51a935b68ea32f46

1 Like

Clearly, both sides! No difference at all between the three impeachments.

1 Like

1 Like

True, Clinton actually committed a crime.

1 Like

Seems a rather minor point. I don’t recall you making “defective” a point during Trump’s numerous court docs that had multiple spelling errors. I wouldn’t invalidate Trump’s cases based on that so I’m not sure why it should be important here.

Agreed. But aren’t you conservatives dismissing his type of crimes as “process crimes” today?

1 Like

That Dolly Madison, famous maker of snack cakes wouldn’t like Donald John Trump is hilarious.

1 Like

I don’t know, I’m a liberal. If one is going to impeach, I would think some kind of actual crime would be helpful, even a process crime.

1 Like

:joy::sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::joy::sob::heart_eyes:

Why? .

:joy::sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::joy::sob::heart_eyes:

Pretty much.

More specifically he is a former president.

Was Trump the President of the USA when the House of Reps voted in favour of impeaching him for the second time? At the time of the 2021 Senate impeachment trial was Trump still the President of the USA?

No…that isn’t the problem…if you can you read? The Chief Justice is not presiding and…he refused to do so. Now ask yourself why and if you can answer it honestly, this will all make sense to you.

John Roberts’ refusal to sit for Trump impeachment sparks constitutional concerns

1 Like

It is my understanding that committing a crime is not a prerequisite for impeachment.

Yes there is.

This one is designed to steal the vote from Trump supporters. At the end of the day it is corrupt D stealing votes…what they do best.

1 Like