Madeleine Albright: Trump official's tweak of Statue of Liberty poem is

No it isn’t.

michael cohen met up with some russians in her home town.

Google it.

That’s her problem. Ingrates don’t like America they should leave. MAGA!

The Joe McCarthy you used to say was a hero who was correct and unfairly smeared by the liberals until, oh, about two years or so ago?

3 Likes

I call it Slavery by taxation!

You equate taxes to being raped… Lynched and being forced separated from your family

The Plaque Police.

I equate high taxes to slavery, especially when Americans are forced to foot the bill for all illegal aliens.
.https://www.oann.com/president-trumps-tax-plan-blocks-spending-on-illegal-families-saves-billions/

No one cares, John.

I suggest you re-read what the poster wrote . . . and very, very slowly. And while you are at it, try reading what you post, before posting, and make corrections so we all know exactly what you meant to say.

JWK

She has always been a lifelong leftist nothing new here.

Then you should feel embarrassed for believing something so stupid.

Slavery is forced labor. If you notice, tax laws do not include provisions stating “Weedhopper shall be compelled to perform labor.”.

LOL. And we have another forum member who thinks Texas is still a republic IIRC.

Taxes are just like the holocaust to me…

1 Like

Maybe Macron should ask for the Statue of Liberty back after all D Trump and his acolytes make a mockery of it

Would you rather be taxed or become a slave?

Simple question

1 Like

Christ we’re spoiled.

.Then you should feel embarrassed for believing something so stupid.

I never believed in the silly Russian collusion but I guarantee you everyone who did is embarrassed and if not should be! :rofl:

1 Like

Nor did I!

I can tell you are uncomfortable that I’ve pointed out how your belief is wrong.

I’d rather be taxed at 100% than become a slave.

1 Like

Income taxation is on par with anal rape.