Lying to Law Enforcement

Do I need a lawyer? We both work for the government. #allinittogether

Naw, I’m just sending a couple of guys over to confirm a couple of minor details. Nothing to worry about.

What do you sound like?

Is DeRay wrong?

You can call him whenever, but while we wait the neighbors called about someone running up and down the streets buck nekkid every night around 7:30 and we’re just checking if you’ve seen anything.

Flynn’s mistake was he trusted the shadiest ■■■■■■■■■■■ on the planet.

3 Likes

At least now we’re talking personal responsibility.

Are you setting a trap for me to get at the President? Let me guess, they said the naked guy looked exactly like Trump?

Yep, Flynn. Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page… who went to jail?

Lying to lying ■■■■■■■■■■■ ain’t much of a crime in a just system.

Is DeRay wrong?

None of those people went to jail.

Flynn didn’t?

Nope. He walked in to court, plead guilty, walked out.

Pretty cushy treatment all the way.

They would have had to Mirandize him. If a cop ever hands you a Miranda waiver, immediately invoke your right to counsel. That simple.

2 Likes

Yet. I stand corrected. Which one of them is in The System would have been a better way to say it.

I would think he was booked after the plea, but I cannot find evidence of it.

Is DeRay wrong?

I’d like to see evidence Flynn was mirandized please.

Yes. DeRay gets a vote, just like Conan.

You cannot plead out on charges you haven’t been booked and then arraigned on.

If you are not under oath, no crime was committed. My opinion of course, they don’t see it that way, but too bad. Self incrimination.

I’m not your research assistant. But it wouldn’t be admissible in court if he wasn’t Mirandized, even in a noncustodial interrogation.

Yes DeRay is wrong? Now that’s interesting. On what do you base that assessment? Your grade school experience?

Are you a “ends justify the means” guy?