Lying Libs and the Liars that Lead Them…

No, I am talking about the sheople trough that led all of those failed insurrectionists to the capital in the first place.

This new found concern for lying. We are truly through the looking glass.

2 Likes

And apparently, political hyperbole is a recent phenomenon, first discovered 01/20/2021.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think Biden lied, I think he just failed.

Pee tapes. Lies. You© told em.

1 Like

The difference between Trump supporters and everyone else. We don’t take an unverified claim (like pee tapes) and then go try to riot because we think it’s true.

Lol. Y’all and these pee tapes.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&geo=US&q=Pee%20tapes

Yeah, the pee tapes have recently re-entered the convo. I wonder who brought them back this time around?

Anytime you© imply that it’s been Trump supporters who have been lying

Ah, I see.

Come now, there’s no allowance for politicians to ever make mistakes or act in good faith but with bad intelligence. It’s ALWAYS deliberate lies. Isn’t it?

??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:🥲:rofl::rofl:🥲🥲:rofl:🥲:upside_down_face::rofl:

A whole summer of riots inspired by leftist lies and you say this seriously!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My nomination for most disingenuous post of 2022!!

3 Likes

Yes, absolutely. It’s a sickness in our republic.

I was only speaking for myself

Which lie did we riot over?

That is untrue.

There was also the off-site guns guarded by the QRF.

…and still regurgibleating the fed nonsense. Niiiiiiiiiiiice. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Oh…looky, looky,…about half a dozen of the thousands and thousands and thousands…well now, that’s different.

Wait Floyd wasn’t real? The cop is going to jail because of imagination?

Some people brought guns.

Thems the facts.