Lying, human nature and personal experience

As is yours.

Legally speaking her testimony isn’t worth anything, due to the statute of limitations, along with the fact there is no way to assess the veracity of a 36 year old claim with no physical evidence and cloudy memories.

Correct. But testimony there will be by the looks of things and it will be up to the Senate to decide if they believe her, and perhaps more importantly, if they even care when it comes time to vote.

According to the DOJ’s own stats, only 23 percent of rapes and sexual assaults are reported and her accusation is perfectly plausible under the circumstances she described. Young men, pretty girls, alcohol? Happens every single day.

Ultimately the question is whether or not is if one is to believe her over him. He adamantly denies it. Legally speaking there is no compelling reason to believe her over him. This hearing if it takes place at all will likely be a complete waste of time.

What they should be doing is trying to talk to the two witnesses/accomplices. Naturally they would deny everything I suppose, but not necessarily given they cannot be arrested.

And by anyone you mean Senators.

Comn @sneaky you aint that stupid.

a lie detector test (aka Polygraph)

Allan

I’m not sure I follow? In the quoted post I never used the word “anyone”.

I know what a polygraph is genio. How do you know she took one?

I must have quoted the wrong post. Sorry.

Good lord. are you that naive.

she took a lie detector test aka polygraph.

Allan

Lie detector test and polygraph are interchange terms, capiche. LOL.

Allan

somewhere in between.

Allan

I hear it was a “recovered” memory… The rest of us call that “made up”…

she said she did. LOL

biggestal99 1 @WuWei 0

Allan

No, the ignorant call it “made up”.

and it’s on video.

Allan

This is common of people who can not accept responsibility for themselves or their actions or the miserable state of their lives. Their mind starts to form a reasoning that places blame outside the persons control, thereby absolving themselves of responsibility. Self defense mechanism.

Describes trump to a tee.

Trump is a player, not a victim.