Lyin' Don the Con has rethought the Putin presser- and he would like you to ignore your own ears

She kind of did. The Clintons control parts of the Republican party, and that faction voted for Trump. That’s why he won the primaries, even though nobody thought he should.

Look at our powerful President sitting at a table reading a typed response clarifying his own words. What a joke.

Never forget. Trump thinks you’re an idiot.

2 Likes

He should never be allowed to speak off the cuff. But is good thing we have a wild pit bull president like he is. He’s attack all the time. Not a weak lamb like Obama. Desperate times call for desperate measures. So what if he needs to be on a chain. We can let him off any time we want.

But of course he had to fudge it lollllll.

I watched it live that night. Epic!!

My god. That’s real? Holy…
Well, the jokes write themselves.

1 Like

I’m betting someone threatened to resign unless he did a 180, but he just couldn’t help himself.

Good? He did nothing here. He did not state definitively that Russia is the responsible party and that we need to hold Putin accountable. He said, “I’ve said this many times: I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place. Could be other people also. A lot of people out there.

In one sentence he completely contradicts himself from the prior sentence. You cannot accept the intelligence community’s conclusions and simultaneously believe it could be other people responsible. That is the very definition of NOT accepting their conclusion.

I swear, you people kill me.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

If my feed I saw a headline of an GOP official doing that. I didn’t check it out.

That is just ■■■■■■■ ridiculous. Ford Made a Mistake. Trump is trying to change a word…a single word to make the embarrassment of cow towing to Russia and Putin go away. he didn’t impose sanctions, he didn’t chastise the leader (Putin). Hell he didn’t even say we believe that our intelligence is correct and Mr. Putin still denies this. How do you call this a win is beyond me…How do you sweep this under the rug is beyond me. Cult of Trump is the only explanation.

2 Likes

Seems to be a trend among Trump supporters. Anyone that doesn’t line up 100% behind St. Donnie is called a “lib” by this group - no matter how conservative they may be.

It’s happened to me before, and I’m well to the right of Trump. It’s kind of funny actually.

2 Likes

Hey Nebraska…just back from a week in the woods. Read my post below yours. At least you and I think alike and with some common sense. The Very Definition of not accepting THEIR CONCLUSION Indeed!

Well said!

1 Like

Yep…that’s the cult of trump…lazy and false…in everything they do.

When you sold your intellect away for partisan purposes, did it hurt?

I really do want to know…

1 Like

Pretty much. Trump has probably noticed all the bad press he’s getting from basically every corner, and decided it was time to hedge his statement just enough to hopefully get the crowds cheering again…

1 Like

It’s always whoever he talked to last. At that presser it was Putin. Then he got home and talked to someone else.

2 Likes

“Could be other people also. A lot of people out there.”

That reminds me of when he fat-shamed an imaginary hacker. I’m surprised he didn’t bring him up again.

And as I watched him read that statement (obviously done by Kelly or someone else capable of writing something coherent) I was comparing it to someone in a hostage situation being forced to read something they didn’t want to.

I wonder if the “could be other people also” was added by Trump? Doesn’t seem like it would have come from anyone else.

Anyway, that’s what came to mind as I watched it.

1 Like

The funniest thing is how all of his supporters now have to reverse themselves as well. Makes this whole fiasco almost worthwhile. :joy:

4 Likes