Lt Col.Vindman fired

The walls are closing in.

I have no doubt that’s why he was fired for.

And the National Security Team is short another person who was well qualified to do the job.

What’s up with this non whistleblower thing?

Who came up with this dumb angle?

fired for something he didn’t do

I doubt there are any people left in his “base” that question anything that man says or does anymore.

Maybe Bloomberg can loan them a box

1 Like

Not me, the host of this board did :smiley:

That explains it.

1 Like

It’s a King’s prerogative to demand absolute fealty from his subjects, or face the consequences.

:clown_face::prince::clown_face:

2 Likes

I wondered what took em’ so long.

TDS on steroids …dear leader, the king…I kinda miss the orange Cheetos dust days.

Comments like that will get you banished from His Majesty’s court. Tread lightly.

Call me lieutenant colonel!!! Just don’t call me at the WH

That’s more like it!

:clown_face::prince::clown_face:

no one disputes that

shock i know huh!

2 Likes

You got the clown gender wrong

uh huh. this is why this is a prime age in politics

no more milquetoast cowering “so so sorry” republican (use term loosely) in office but someone who punches back against the bastard Washington class and media jackwads.

never thought id see this in my lifetime.

what a glorious time in politics

suck it dems! such it raw

2 Likes

Vindman is expected to return to the Pentagon, though it’s still unclear what his assignment will be until he’s expected to attend war college this summer.

and not like he’s been completely let go. He’s still employed by the Federal Government.

Vindman was not slated to leave until July, but had been telling colleagues in recent weeks he would likely leave soon.

and he was set to leave in July but was telling people he wanted to leave earlier. :smiley: Got his wish :smiley:

(from CNN article in op link)