Louie gohmert introduces bill to ban the democratic party

Did it work?

of course it did.

Well then.

Republican are really fixed on this Woke stuff.

1 Like

Because Nixon was the cornerstone of “Not Racist Republicans”

1 Like

Let prove how not racist we are by electing Nixon one of the most openly racist President in history.

That wouldn’t be very green.

Sorry LBJ has that honor.

2 Likes

Well gotta give Leo credit, he damned sure knows how to call a spade a spade and get people talking.

He does. And nice phrasing.

1 Like

What exactly is that supposed to mean? Be specific.

I appreciated your phrasing. What more do you need?

1 Like

Cut the bull ■■■■ and spell it out, don’t hide behind vacuous innuendo.

I feel like you’re upset about something.

2 Likes

I “feel” like your trolling again. Man up and say what you mean.

So you posted something. That is not racist. An old old old expression. You know that. I know that. A lot of people here know that. But, we also both know how it sounds. And some people who don’t know the history behind the expression might react badly. And I think you were waiting for someone to react badly so you could go off on the history and how it’s not racist. Otherwise, why are you so annoyed that I said “nicely phrased”?

1 Like

Only one completely ignorant of the phrase and it’s derivation could come to such a conclusion.

I’m not baiting anyone, your innuendo was baiting me.

I used it exactly as intended and completely in keeping with it’s origin and meaning.

Anyone who takes offense at it is by definition ignorant and reactionary and too lazy to look it up before blowing up or simply a race baiting troll.

Am I “racially insensitive”? Yes, I could care less about race or those who constantly want to make everything about race.

Kinda proving my point.

1 Like

Your point is duller than a telephone pole.

Not sure others will see it that way. My concern/prediction of you doing a full blown defence of the expression. Based on me saying you phrased it nicely.

1 Like