Looks like we dodged a bullet on the COVID pandemic

More bull ■■■■ from the CCP.

Is this a true statement?

It doesn’t sound like a true statement.

You haven’t heard of Chinas ageing problem? Too many old people, not enough workers.

Yes, because other Asian populations have proven to be less susceptible. Not to mention it’s easier to control in a dictatorship.

1 Like

Hmmm. They did weld the doors shut on some homes.

Yes, it as if the populations in East Asia were already resistant to the virus. How is that possible?

Does one graph explain the huge variations in COVID death rates for different parts of the world? - Outside The Beltway - Hannity Community

Does China have divine protection from the virus? Or just amazingly good fortune?

We know that the virus has to be of natural origin since to suggest otherwise is racist and xenophobic.

1 Like

That can be explained with the response to it in the US as opposed to genetics.

This is just silly.

Also pretty silly.

5 million left the Wuhan outbreak on crowded busses and trains before China imposed any lockdowns. They should have had a nation-wide epidemic.

Vietnam, South Korea, and Japan have had very few cases and no lockdowns even though they were among the first countries outside of China to report cases. The most logical explanation is that there is cross immunity between COVID and Japanese encephalitis, which is endemic to East Asia.

The populations China and most neighboring countries have vaccination requirements for Japanese encephalitis. The rest of the world does not.

Is that just a freak coincidence? Or do East Asians have a genetic advantage over the rest of the world?

We know it can’t be a design feature since that would imply that the virus came from a lab.

Lol no it can’t. Pull the other one.

1 Like

Do you suppose the draconian containment measures the Chinese took might have something to do with it? Also, do you think China is accurately reporting their numbers?

1 Like

So what is your source that gave you this information in 30 seconds. As I understand it, the US and Chinese scientists were collaborating on gain of function research in the US, and the material was given to the Chinese to work on in Wuhan after such research was discouraged by Obama in the US.

I thought this was a good read by Nicholas Wade scientific writer for NYT’s Nature and Science Among others. I don’t think this guy has a political bone in the fight and just done his research and compared it to what has already written on the subject. I thought he did a good job illustrating with proof some actors who was invested in the Wuhan lab that defiantly doesn’t want a possible lab leak exposed, Plus I learned some more about how viruses are made in a lab, overall worth a look.

Just mentioning possibilities.

Did I ask you to endorse any particular possibility? :man_shrugging:

I personally think it was an unintended lab leak and will continue to until they run down the original origins like they did with SARS 1 and MERS. I don’t think it was released on purpose but an accidental leak there are just to many connecting variables.

China lost the first SARS virus several times people died but they got in under control, proximity to the wuhan lab 300 yards from the wet markets. But the big one is they were doing gain of function testing which I think should be banished. The bat lady (Don’t remember her name admitted as much, that they were testing through gain of function on human cells).

One could add the way China officials restricted access to the WHO investigators, the way they were silent about the outbreak in the early days when it mattered the most and others but just seeing that damn rocket flying down into the Indian Ocean while all alone China is silent about it just as they were for the first month when they knew about covid I don’t trust them. Anyone capable of putting millions of minorities in concentration camps is definitely capable of spinning some ■■■■■■■■ story, if you remember they were blaming it at first on us, Italy and Norway.

I am not giving them the benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

I don’t see any reason to give them any doubt they didn’t use it as a weapon.

So what does that mean, that you do find it odd?

Check it out. Supposedly China reports their cases of Covid just like every other country.